Monster Pump Mike

2001cumminsman

Uh....?
Long story short I had called mike and talked to him numerous times, I then buy a "monster pump" and mikes injectors, pump needed rebuilt, injectors needed cleaned/pop tested, sent them to him call him once more he said that he recieved them an that i need to call him the following week to see how far hes got. Well that was about 1 1/2 to 2 months ago now, and now he wont answer the phone. WTF, is this how a bussiness should be ran?

Ya, well i've heard a few stories that wasnt very good, but at the same time alota good things, so i figured i'd see what he could do for me. Aparently not much besides **** me over.

yea i used to give the guy the benefit of the doubt but when i talked to him a few weeks ago about the pump all he wanted to talk about was the converters. i think he's given up on the pump, imho.

I was tryin to give him the benifit of the doubt, but this is bulls*** he was all cool about talkin to me before the transaction but not anymore, he knows how to screw ppl I'll give him that....

yea I feel your pain I just took a screwing from "cummins racer" on here on a "3000" mile hrvp that doesn't fuel as hard as my so pump, high idles when cold, and has a miss under deceleration. fml

Some people.... I'd like to show up at mikes shot an be like wtf? Seems to me the people that live close to him he takes care of, but someone that lives farther off and is less likely to do anything about gettin screwed he doesnt seem to care about helpin...

Guess ill take the side of idk if it is just like a one man op. over there, but he has had many QC issues in the past and keeping up with the demand he has created for him self, has not gone well. 2 months is a long time but to me it just sounds like he needs to learn what it truly means to be a manufacturer.

If theres that much demand and he screws say 20% or less of his customers he's either got a dam good memory for phone #s he shouldnt answer or a dam good phone system setup to lead you to his voicemails he never answers.... Thanks btw Red

hey man i will call Mike for you tmrw as he and i work very closely together. Mike is a standup guy and will do my best to help you out. And Mike has 100% not stopped working on the pump infact getting ready to bring out an even better pump. He is a very busy man again I will talk with him and help you out. I trust Mike very much and know he works very very hard.

alright man, i still think its very weird that he wont answer me but i have to talk to someone that he knows well to get my s*** back

Back