Monster Pump VS Industrail Dragon Flow vp44

TheBigDeOGE

If you aint 1st..ure LAST
whats been everybody's experience with these two pumps? i've ran the monster pump but couldnt get it to live at 4000 rpm. ive herd the II only is good to 700hp. What have been yalls experiences?

thanks -Lee

whats been everybody's experience with these two pumps? i've ran the monster pump but couldnt get it to live at 4000 rpm. ive herd the II only is good to 700hp. What have been yalls experiences?

thanks -Lee

Just p-pump the damn thing already lee :rockwoot:LOL

You can't get it to live at 4k? What version pump do you or have you owned? Currently we don't have the programming to run a vp with any fuel up over 3200. That's not the pump unfortunately we just need some better tuneing.

this is for a buddies truck now. i went to p-pump 2 years ago after killing the monster pump 3 times. i loved the pump when it ran just didnt like sled pulling. was running redline box with it.

I would think the II is good for more than 700, they have been SO's do that! Did II ever get the pump that was bigger than the dragon flow out? It had a bigger head and cam didnt it?

I talk to a shop that had one of them awhile back and they did a ppump swap and took the pump off and he said that the vp was stronger at the time. They may not have had the ppump tuned good but he said they ran a redline and a edge comp with both pump wires hooked up and it hauled the mail!lol

He was wanting 3 grand for the pump then, how many has run that pump?

Thats probley been a couple of years ago or more. I talked to II about it but they wanted u to run huge injectors,lines,and tubes with it.

Back