Monster, Redline, LOTS of good pats

ward.racing

black smoke addict
I had a short in the dash and melted alot of the interior harness. So im debating on just not replacing it all and going with a simple p-pump. If I didnt hate wiring so much i would replace it all and keep the monster. But if some one wants a good deal here it is.

Stage 2 Monster (around 4 passes and 2k miles)-- $1750 obo
6x .012 injectores with lift--$650 Obo
Redline (needing new map sensor plug) $700 obo
TST comp (needing map sensor plug $20 from TST) $500 obo
NEW 64-71-13 non gated ---$600
FASS HPFP 150 Everthing but mount-- Make Offer
Stock IC-- $150

I was building a 2wd drag truck but if i sell all this Im guttn my 01 and going with it. So i am needn a good pump. Im intrested in trades. All prices are OBO just please no :kick:. and also please dont turn this into a Monster bashn thread. The pump kickd ass on my truck and fueled way harder than a HRVP.

Thanks

mark

What times did you run on the pump? Any dyno numbers? Sounds like a strong setup

Its a Borg Warner S300, 64mmETT compressor, polished (if I remember correctly) 2nd gen comp housing , 71LDP turbine and 0.7 A/R single volute turbine housing with an HX40 style outlet.

Mark we can swap covers for you if the buyer needs a 3rd gen compressor outlet.

I think Mark works alot...He may not have had time to get back on here.

sorry guys i got called out to work yesterday afternoon and just now got where i could get on the computer.

sale pending on the turbo and redline. Ill let yall know.

The way its going i may not be able to get on here so you can also reach me at 918-465-7420

thanks

Mark

and thanks chris and glen for helpn me out. by the way, the waste gate is awsome after i finally got it all fiqured out.

Back