MOONSHINE DOES 683 hp and 1306 TQ at 5000ft

C.A.P

Superdiesel (AKA Michael Oaks ) just did 683 hp and 1306 tq at 5000ft , ALL ON #2 ONLY. This was done in Colorado on a Superflow load cell dyno . He has a dually truck with , stock rods ,and stock injectors.. He has a A5000 turbo, a dual cp3 with his Modded SUPERFUELERS and MOONSHINE tuning from Ridgerunner Diesel . That is some hp at that level and that amount of mass with a dually:rockwoot:

Last edited:
That Moonshine sounds like some powerful stuff :evil

Really impressive #'s :rockwoot:

Looks like the Dmax is going to take over the world. LOL
Nice #'s

CookCR said:
do you know if it was at GAM's dyno??

Yes,

I beleive that is what Michael said it was.

This is what he posted on another forum

" Thanks much guys. Yes, this was at Greeley Automotive & machine. We made a bunch of runs because the motor kept twisting away from the optic tach reader. Bob did all the driving and Bruce did the tech stuff. It was fun as usual. "

Those numbers are rediculous. What RPM's do those motors make peak HP?

Congradulations!

Congrats!!!

I said congrats on "another" board and they deleted it. Which is odd, since I'm a SuperDiesel dealer.

Anyhow, stock injectors seem to be ruling the roost, and it seems we do NOT need rods before 700rwhp on #2 regardless of what you hear from salesmen.

McRat said:
Congrats!!!

I said congrats on "another" board and they deleted it. Which is odd, since I'm a SuperDiesel dealer.

Here we believe in FREDOME OF SPEECH !:lolly:

McRat said:
Congrats!!!

Anyhow, stock injectors seem to be ruling the roost, and it seems we do NOT need rods before 700rwhp on #2 regardless of what you hear from salesmen.

Most likely because you are not a "Moonshine" Dealer they axed the post......:confused:

Don't feel bad, I tried to congratulate Joe Web on his billet shafts and they axed my post there too.........:(

Just the way it is I guess...............:rules:

Thanks much guys. Yes, it was at GAM. Lazer Bob did the driving to keep it on the up and up. I will be testing it again very soon at a SuperFlow at much lower elevation run the same way to see how this plays out. Not perfect, but a comparison. The peak HP was made at 2800rpm and peak TQ was made at 2700rpm.

RIDGE_RUNNER said:
Most likely because you are not a "Moonshine" Dealer they axed the post......:confused:

Don't feel bad, I tried to congratulate Joe Web on his billet shafts and they axed my post there too.........:(

Just the way it is I guess...............:rules:

Ditto with my wife, Kat. She never gets involved with "fighting", but she posted in a transmission thread, and it was deleted since we don't sell transmissions I think.

Weird. :bang

C.A.P said:
Superdiesel (AKA Michael Oaks ) just did 683 hp and 1306 tq at 5000ft , ALL ON #2 ONLY. This was done in Colorado on a Superflow load cell dyno . He has a dually truck with , stock rods ,and stock injectors.. He has a A5000 turbo, a dual cp3 with his Modded SUPERFUELERS and MOONSHINE tuning from Ridgerunner Diesel . That is some hp at that level and that amount of mass with a dually:rockwoot:
thats some serious power what truck does he have?

All members:
Please, let's keep the business of other boards out of our discussions here. What happens elsewhere has nothing to do with our family here...:)

Thank you
--Scott

:woohoo: WTG SuperDiesel!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel so underpowered with my 500 hp tune now.:bang Congrats Michael. :bow:

Congrats Michael, I was at GAM the weekend before. Great job!:rockwoot:

congrats
no under powered is like 300 hp that about where i think i at LOL LOL LOL LOL

Congrats!

Those are very impressive numbers for a Superflow. What was the correction factor?

Back