MOONSHINE DOES 683 hp and 1306 TQ at 5000ft

I'm not sure what it was. I wasn't concened with it because this was just for referance purposes for when I go to a SuperFlow at much lower elevation to compare it to (not perfect but best I can do). There are others that had nearly the same reading at close to sea level tests on the SuperFlows. Seams were all hovering around the 675hp mark with similar set ups.

I'm sure this is a stupid qeustion, but what truck/engine are you running? I only know 12V and am still learning about that. When I see stuff like Dual CP3's I automatically think about star wars and figure you for a lucky jedi to have two of them :)

This is a duramax (Lb7, which is the 1st generation Duramax)

thanks, I'm just ignorant on the newer stuff and computers don't like me at all, which is why I bought a 12V. I do want to say though that those are very impressive numbers, especially the torque numbers.

Out of curiosity, do you have a graph of this run? I'd llike to see what kind of power it's making at 1700-1900rpm (cruise speeds) I'm sure this thing hits hard at any speed though.

George

The smoke was pretty generous through the whole run AJ (more than I expected). I was pulling only 52 psi on the big tune. We started the graph at 2200rpm and went to 3400rpm. I can't get the scanner to send things right. We'll get one up as soon as possible. It can be a hand full when you stomp on it, even though it is a CC 4WD dooley. I like the training wheels. Sorry I missed you Blowby. We'll talk soon.

Last edited:
any idea what time that hp will get your truck down the track in thanks fred

The Dyno Graph

Here is the JPG of the graph.

The Black and White image was from the scanner.

T:rockwoot: NY

Attachments

• SD-683-1306 graph.jpg
    SD-683-1306 graph.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 24
Not sure Fred. My PIG got wieghed in at 8450 over at the rock quary the other day with me in it:doh: . I could probably drop 250-300lbs pretty easy however.

Back