Mopar Nationals at Pacific Raceways

Hoss

I would like to thank Rotten Rhonda and Bill Fletcher for setting up the diesel lanes at the Mopar National at Pacific this weekend!!!!!!!!!!
It was a great time and we a lot of fast trucks show up!!!!!!!
Bill ran a 10.4 and Lenny ran a 10.8 and I had a best time of 10.66 @ 131mph :rockwoot:
A great time was had by all who attended.

I would like to send out a HUGE thank to Bill Fletcher and Diesel Pro's for building my pump and putting in some late hours tuning to get that "Goofy little 12mm pump" ready for the race :rockwoot:

Here is a video of my 10.66 pass http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nh602Nnh8g

Damn Hoss throw the spray to it already !! Nice pass and CONGRATS on the NEW BEST TIME !!!:clap:

I've been trying to get him to use spray, but he's stubborn :poke:

Saw some really good times this sunday, but Pacific was not easy on the trucks or the cars, quite a few broken rigs :frown:

So I hear there might be another diesel event at Pacific in september :rockwoot:

nice pass!!!! layin the smack down on some muscle cars that's what i like to see

Note that Hoss' run was coupled with a 0.013 reaction time too! Way to go Hoss!

Any listing of who won which class?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Note that Hoss' run was coupled with a 0.013 reaction time too! Way to go Hoss!

Any listing of who won which class?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Jim Clalhoon won the brackets and Paul B won the heads up (I blew a freeze plug in the last round against him in a messed up start and could not answer the rerun)
I won quickest ET and Fastest 2wd

Did Chris show up? I heard he busted off some 10 second passes, not sure whether it was this event or what....

PS--sweet lookin runs Hoss, and I don't think you have to worry about getting treed!

Back