mopars at the strip

Todd W

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I am thinking about going to this event and am wondering if anyone has attended it in the past. I am wondering if being there on friday is necessary or if I can just show up on saturday and miss the friday time trials? Are time trials just like a test and tune or something? sorry for my ignorance, pretty new to racing. Also what is a .500 full tree? they will run that for all the classes. How does one cut a good light with this system?

Remember to run water, I don't think Vegas allows coolant at the track.

Las Vegas Motor Speedway allows regular coolant on the midnight mayhem street legal races. They also allow coolant during the daytime "street wars" racing. I don't see why they would have an issue with regular coolant during mopars at the strip but then again, you might want to be prepared if you make a special trip to las vegas for the event.

Anybody else going? Brett fron Industrial Injection is going to try & meet us out there. It is a heck of alot of fun & the promoter is very diesel friendley. So if you near by you should try & get out.

Anybody else going? Brett fron Industrial Injection is going to try & meet us out there. It is a heck of alot of fun & the promoter is very diesel friendley. So if you near by you should try & get out.

I may attend this year....

"So we loaded up the truck & we moved to Beverlyyyyyyyy, Hills that is, swimming pools,movie stars"
We got the 14mm pump put back on last night. This pump seems to have aquired a nick name while we were working on it...."Houge Killer" Is the name that keeps coming up

"So we loaded up the truck & we moved to Beverlyyyyyyyy, Hills that is, swimming pools,movie stars"
We got the 14mm pump put back on last night. This pump seems to have aquired a nick name while we were working on it...."Houge Killer" Is the name that keeps coming up

You are going have to get him a Rooms to Go gift card.:poke:

Stevy D left with the RAT ROD this am. After the phone call I got about 2 he may not make it. Heating issues with the hauler. I told him I would come get them take them all they way down, but have not been able to get in contact.
They where in Idaho, could it be deliverences all over again

We did fair. We found some new hp & each pass our P.O.S. fab rear end housing that was built by some one we all know kept bending. We would have to tear the rear end out & re-straighten the mounting surface for the 3rd member, Seal it back uo & go again. Frustrating when you pay good $$$ & have to deal with that kind of chit.
We found a weak link in our cac tubeing. Most of it is already v flanges but we have some difficulty with the way the body lays on the chassis & have had to use a boot....It isnt any good past 70 psi. So we just made a few mid 8 passes & called it good. We will weld it all in next week. We had a great time.

Looks like Karen has PLENTY of fuel!!! That new II 14mm Pump looks like it has a lot of potential with a big shot of nitrous.

Back