Morris pull july 5

Schwinn68

diesel fanatic
Is anyone here going to the pull on July 5 in Morris IL? I know I'll be attending and look forward to meeting some new people there!

Grundy county fair grounds in Morris,IL 1:00 pm is start time.

where can we find details about either one of those? we're heading home from milwuakee this weekend and just might stop and watch..... or participate. what is required to run in the stock class? a stock turbo?

type in grundy ag fair into google. when you get the home page you need to download the fairbook. about half way down it tells about the pull

weren't you the guy that pulled that good running dodge home on the trailer? he was having a great run until the driveshaft let go

Yeah, that was my brothers truck, but i was the driver. It was kind of crappy that a $5 bolt shut us down early. It popped the head of of one of the 8mm bolts. It didnt even break the ujoint. We wouldnt have won any way so no big deal. It was a good pull except the 8500lb class limit. We were only 7200lbs. The alterd stock diesels got there asses handed to them by that gasser, that was sorta dissapointing. There was some tough running Dmaxs too. I just wanted to see what other guys thought about the pulls. Tim

that pull was pretty cool. it was only my second hook ever, and i got a letter in the mail, they want to send me $50 for 11th place. not bad. i guess i'll have to take it....

I only weighed 7020lbs. I had a blast and stayed most of the night. I think we had a pretty strong class

my truck was a little light too. the info before hand said that it was an 8000lb class. i was sitting at 7700. i coulda used the extra 800lbs to keep the truck on the ground. it started hopping around 220' or so.

Yeah, it was a good pull. It was nice to run against some different trucks. We put all new bolts in and are going to get rid of the m/t's and go to some a/t's and try running another gear for more speed. Were are you guys pullin next? Let us champaign boys know if there is one. Tim

Back