Most HP with stock cam

jambbii

milk
So what is the most HP attainable with a stock cam of I should say who has made the most power so far?

Josh

755rwhp, stock engine. Stock cam, injectors, head gaskets, studs, etc. Fuel only.

Modifications were GT42R prototype kit by PPE, my own EFILive tuning, PPE dual CP3 pumps, custom exhaust, custom intake, lift pump, shimmed PRV, built trans.

Trap speeds of 120.4 MPH indicate that the dyno might have been reading low.

PS - There is an LBZ that made more HP. I just posted what I've ran so far. I don't post data on other folk's trucks without their permission.

McRat said:
755rwhp, stock engine. Stock cam, injectors, head gaskets, studs, etc. Fuel only.

Modifications were GT42R prototype kit by PPE, my own EFILive tuning, PPE dual CP3 pumps, custom exhaust, custom intake, lift pump, shimmed PRV, built trans.

Trap speeds of 120.4 MPH indicate that the dyno might have been reading low.

Sweet that answers my question

Thanks!

12V -913 HP
Big air , big fuel , lots of H2O....and only H2O.:chug:

CC12V said:
12V -913 HP
Big air , big fuel , lots of H2O....and only H2O.:chug:

Impressive, I've never seen a 100% stock engine anything go 913 rwhp.

Or are you saying the cam grind is OEM for that engine year, yet there are other modifications to restrict valve float (which is often a limiting factor).

Since you are talking Dodge, you have a ways to go to claim the "stock cam" record. One of my customers has a Dodge Neon that has stock cam grind in his engine that produces over 1200fwhp on just alcohol out of the 4-cyl engine. It runs 7's in the 1/4mi in a FWD with a single charger.

It had stiffer valve springs. The short block itself was never disassembled at the time.

Tazman's LBZ went 7xx's/14xx with stock cam stock motor stock injectors and Dual cp3,a5k,tts lift pumps,tuning & fuel only

fulmer did 848 uncorrected the other day with a stock cam. 66 turbo, n20 and a 215 pump on his 98 12v

Back