moto metal 951 hubcaps?

chriswelters

Just a kid
I just bought some moto metal 951s and broke a center cap already. I need to know where i can get those easily or at all. Who do i talk to.

I have one if you want it?? PM me if you're interested.

mine kept falling off when driving on the interstate until I finally hot glued them on. The dealer that sells them locally says they see that alot so they keep them in stock and replace them free of charge.

Mine have never seen the road. I put them on for the day I mounted the wheels, then took them off, I like it better w/o the caps

mine fall off all the time...I need 2 if anyone has them...ill try the hot glue trick if i can find some more...thanks

I'll flag this thread for Lavon to post. He found some for cheap after a few of his escaped.

thats what I thought! I went with 2 caps missing for almost a year because I just couldn't justify spending half the price of the wheel for the dang cap... so when I found these I ordered 4 so they all match. (since my original ones were red)

Lavon

I only need 1, let me know if anyone has them. The ones from:

http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/MMT353K133.htm

looks totally different, I need the one that looks like this for a 951:

b52a_1.JPG

Mine on my 954's haven't fallen off yet, knock on wood. I've had good luck with them so far. I've broke a couple tabs on the back but the ring keeps them on there pretty good. I just need another 954 wheel, seeing how one of mine is peeling!!

Back