Moving on

Blk350on20s

Line em up!!
Well guys. Im getting rid of my truck and stepping into a 6.4. The 6.0 was a good time and was fun to play with. Thanks for all the help with this truck and am looking forward to help on the 6.4. So everything I had on the truck is for sale other then the trans. Ryan

-HID's? what temp are they and how much? my truck is an 04 with an 06 front end conversion
-what turbo setup do you have?
-what fuel setup? i thought about going with DJ's fuel setup but noticed he recently went out of business.

-i still use my truck for towing so if any of those parts arent good for towing then ill have to pass, let me know though

I thought about upgrading a couple times, but.........with that new engine on its way for what 2010 or 11, I better wait.

Haha. Well Collin. I guess not everything. That is staying with me. LOL
Solow- I think im gonna keep the HIDs. Not 100% though. If you tow a lot then I wont recommend the HO. It can be done but you have to watch your gauges. The fuel system is DJs with a LIPD crossover line. $200 for it. Ryan

how mutch for the turbo and sticks? what kind power is that setup good for can it be used with stock trans.?

I dont want to answer for Ryan, but I would think a stock trans wouldnt last too long. I would also bet with a good tune, that combo would knock on 500

That combo is good for 500 and with some better tuning, over that. On nitrous it would be able to make a lot better. My stock tranny lasted for a long time with that setup and I ran a race tune in it the span of the trucks life. Good tuning goes a long way.

$1650 for the turbo and a working stocker or $1900 without a core. Injectors are $1400 no cores needed.

Ok, maybe stock trans would be ok, but I would much rather have a built trans and not worry about it...

I dont want to answer for Ryan, but I would think a stock trans wouldnt last too long. I would also bet with a good tune, that combo would knock on 500

I think it was good at 450///I think thats what he dyno'd

Rob why you always trying to knock me. You know it dynoed more then that so quit you bull ****.

Back