MP-8 and nitrous

torqueslut

should i use them together or not, last time at the track i ran 7.2 on fuel and no mp-8 with a set of 150 injectors ive got to set of 200's and an mp-8 coming, and i would like to spray atleast a 125shot. what should i do? thanks

should i use them together or not, last time at the track i ran 7.2 on fuel and no mp-8 with a set of 150 injectors ive got to set of 200's and an mp-8 coming, and i would like to spray atleast a 125shot. what should i do? thanks

Spray Away!!!:nos::nos:

The MP-8 will only help you run with N2o, as it adds (more fuel) so you can run more squeeze.

what other tuning are you running.if its a smarty lower the timing and turn the mp8 up...

You'll be fine. I crank my MP8 up all the way when racing. You should only see added timing with the MP8 part throttle, lower boost. Full boost it's negligable, at least that's what I see when logging.

No P/ms we all want to know what the great bones has to say.
the great bones :hehe::hehe::hehe: op sent me a pm asking about setup. i told him smarty on level 8 timing 4 mp8 wfo is how i ran my fastest times.i threw in some nos stuff as well.i have no secrets its all been posted before...

the great bones :hehe::hehe::hehe: op sent me a pm asking about setup. i told him smarty on level 8 timing 4 mp8 wfo is how i ran my fastest times.i threw in some nos stuff as well.i have no secrets its all been posted before...

I had a conversation with the great bones Friday night.. I dont remember much of it though...

Back