MPG's for 2011/12

Rob_Bones

I H8T ULSD
What are some realistic averages for a stock truck (2011/2012)? I know you can put on a DPF delete, tuners and the list goes on and on; but what are the stock trucks putting down? NO BS NUMBERS please.

-Rob

Automagic drw crew cab 4x4. 13-14avg.

Manual srw/drw crew cab 4x4. 14-15avg

Thanks Gibson... However I was looking for some numbers for the new trucks.

That is 10 or 11 year models. I service and repair around 20-30 of these trucks for variouse oil and ag related companies around my area and also do performance minded work to them. 6.7's are the shiznit

13-14 on the highway empty. If I put the dump trailer or 20' box trailer loaded with tools I'm lucky to get 10. I've seen as low as 7.5-8 i think. It's pathetic... I need to delete.

Thanks. I was hoping my co-worker was wrong, when he told me my new truck won't get above 15'ish. I guess crap mileage is the price we have to pay to save the planet... such garbage.

I see around 12 on country roads in a 2011 c&c 4x4, gets better on the highway but not by much

What kind of numbers with a delete?

Looking a doing a full delete on a 12' cab and chassis

I've seen automagics get around 18ish and standards get 20ish. This is with smarty programming, egr deletes and 5" with muffler exhaust. Most are drw crew 4x4 with tools boxes, flat beds, fuel tanks etc

Last edited:
Holy ****. That sucks. My dead stock ford averages 18.5 on the highway unloaded hand calculated and 16 around town. And it's 400hp factory. Crew cab short bed 4wd automatic.

I normally average 13-14, yesterday I drove 3 hours in freezing rain so I stayed down about 70 MPH and averaged 16 MPG - it was 1.5 hours there and 1.5 back so no tail wind helping out...

640 mile round trip. Hit the speed limiter 4 times. First tank 18.3mpg. Second tank 18.5mpg. Been a long ass day but loving the mileage. And yes, I'm bragging LOL

640 mile round trip. Hit the speed limiter 4 times. First tank 18.3mpg. Second tank 18.5mpg. Been a long ass day but loving the mileage. And yes, I'm bragging LOL

That's pretty dern good, is that on the computer or you checking it? I drove my buddy's 2011 Ford on a 2000 mile trip a couple months back...

It seems the DEF trucks do a little better in fuel economy.

Yeah just wait until cummins has zero after treatment in 2015. Gunna be great to see that come into play

My new 12 with only 650+ miles is averaging 13-14 combined hwy. / city driving..

I'll be getting deletes and H&S mini max soon...

Any issues with egr deletes? Planning on doing dpf soon but hearing bad things about doing egr.

Back