MTW MadMax Puller Edition

I'm sorry, if I came off like a dick. I see now that it looks confusing with me having no signature, and my avatar of my old Chevy. I haven't had time to update my stuff yet. I am just really excited to have a strong 6.0. I know its easier to build a Duramax or Cummins, but I've always been a Ford guy and I'm proud of what I built by my self iny own garage with my own hands, that's all. I will try updating my info soon.

If people pimp Mannings stuff it's OK...

phone

Not the same, he has over a 1,000 post.

What the **** does either of these posts have to do with the price of rice in China?

I'm sorry, if I came off like a dick. I see now that it looks confusing with me having no signature, and my avatar of my old Chevy. I haven't had time to update my stuff yet. I am just really excited to have a strong 6.0. I know its easier to build a Duramax or Cummins, but I've always been a Ford guy and I'm proud of what I built by my self iny own garage with my own hands, that's all. I will try updating my info soon.

Like Timbeaux said glad you speak the truth and really glad you got a good running 6.0. Lots of people spend a lot of jack on those engines and end up getting discouraged. Your original post was a little hard to understand with the links all broken and junk though.

Back