My 1995 Powerstroke....

BigStroker

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Shes been needing some TLC here lately....

Took the old ranchand brush guard off and we put it on my bros truck. Once it was off I installed the new smoked headlights, painted the grill white and installed Smoked 3rd Gen Dodge lights.

CIMG3376.jpg

CIMG3377.jpg

Going around the truck back when I first got it in 2001 I installed the cheapy clear side blinkers from Autozone. Well these smoked Ford Dually fender lights fit perfect in the hole those were in and Look TONS better imo.

CIMG3378.jpg

CIMG3379.jpg

My old mirrors had rusted up and looked HORRIBLE!!! So a little 60 grit sand paper and some flat black paint I did this..

CIMG3380.jpg

CIMG3381.jpg

Also while I was at it I bought some VHT night shade and tinted the tails and LED third brake light. Before I sprayed them I taped off the red reflector on the tail just incase someone ever said they didn't see red(THEY LIE)

CIMG3375.jpg

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
I got my new 6" Miter Midnight Chrome stacks from Silverline(tm). I really think they just set the rest of the truck off:ford:

CIMG3382.jpg

CIMG3384.jpg

CIMG3385.jpg

CIMG3386.jpg

CIMG3387.jpg

One of the best looking older Fords I've seen! Everything seems to go together well:clap:

Wow, that truck is sharp. I sold one almost just like that to get my dmax but it was blue with chrome stacks.

Back