My 1st 1st place pull!

nborga87

Poor Boy Puller
Just figured id share this video with you all. 2010 was my first year pullin with my truck and at the last pull of the year i got my first first place pull. This truck has come a long was this year and i cant wait til next year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTMVNapakBs

Thanks Jeremy. I learned a lot this year and cant wait til spring to get back at it again.

Congrats Nick! Your truck has come a long way- I look forward to competing with you again next year- GOOD LUCK Steven

great job Nick! wish I could have been there to see it. Looking foward to pulling against ya next year

He already had the taste of sled pulling. Now he has the taste of winning, that I'm sure he wants to keep. Get used to the taste of being broke LOL Congrats to you man! Hope you grab many more in 2011!!

thank s you all. like i said im really looking forward to 2011 and seeing what the competition has done and learning more.

Nice run nick! Should be good next year, but I won't be there. I'm sitting this one out since I am unemployed and can't fix whats wrong with my truck. Gives me a year to either build it if I find some decent work, or a year to part it out and put it back on the road.

Sorry to hear that TJ, hopefully you find some work so you can get back out there.

thanks tj! that sucks to hear, i hope you find some work i want to see you back out there. thats too good a running truck to not be out there.

Sorry for the ****ty video, I gotta figure out how to get them off my camera better. Cant wait for next year, Should be some close competition:stab:

Back