My 2wd set up

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
For those who have asked questions and need some pics of how I set my truck up. Here ya go.... :Cheer

Below are pics of my Traction bar mounts & location. (For some reason they have a slight bow to them now...:hehe:)
My Rear support bars & Hitch, Plus my weight brackets...er "Sled Stops".

Yall enjoy. Camera died before I got any pics on my suspention stops or my air bag set up, To battle the dreaded 1 inch suspention rule.

Enjoy

Lynn

Attachments

• Center weight bracket.jpg
    Center weight bracket.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Hitch new.jpg
    Hitch new.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Hitch new 3.jpg
    Hitch new 3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Lower mount.jpg
    Lower mount.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Rear bars.jpg
    Rear bars.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Sled Stops.jpg
    Sled Stops.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 100
  • tb2.jpg
    tb2.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Trac bars.jpg
    Trac bars.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 95
the rear bars coming down to the axle, can you run them all the time? or are they only for when you are allowed to block solid?

with the angle that his are at, he can technically run them with the 1" rule and still have the travel there, but some places would still say its making it solid, so just to avoid the hassle through tech we remove them and just air the bags up some so the rear hanging weight doesn't throw off the rest of the suspension geometry.

Omg somebody stole ur diff cover and gears:hehe:. I come close to making traction bars run off the rearend and go to the back of the frame like u did but i fiqured they would hassle me and say it was a solid suspension.

Some of it........?????????? HA!!! More like every second of it lol. Lynn was too busy having phone sex with his girlfriend 5 minutes he didn't have time to touch it lol. I don't see how he even has time to drive it as bad as they are lol.

Wow you gave me some ideas for a weight thing for the back of my truck. Make it so its a quick disconnect thing.. but nice truck, looks slick... now if any parts come up missing.. I swear I didn't steal them.... lol

Some of it........?????????? HA!!! More like every second of it lol. Lynn was too busy having phone sex with his girlfriend 5 minutes he didn't have time to touch it lol. I don't see how he even has time to drive it as bad as they are lol.

Once u start spending more time wit ur truck than ur gf:badidea: they get jealous. Mines the same way it drives them crazybif

Once u start spending more time wit ur truck than ur gf:badidea: they get jealous. Mines the same way it drives them crazybif

You need one like mine... Most of the time she's right there with me getting dirty and throwing out ideas on how to make things work :rockwoot: Though she does hold the purse strings awful tight :doh:

Lynn i thought you were gonna stay away from the Yukons? :what:

Well I had a buddy assure me that he has yet to have to warrenty a set of them. And they will replace up to one set if I manage to shell one within the next year so I figured I would go for it. Kinda fits my budget a little better too.

Lynn

Sound like my budget I just hope we don't have to replace anything on the SQHR and the planitearies.but then again I don't have enough money to have a budget.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT KICK SOME 4X4 BUT'S

Dale

Well we are waiting for some results from last night.
GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED AND POST THEM.Unless you won and you celibratted tomuch and got drunk then I will let you sleep.

Dale

Well as bad as I hate to say it, My track time got delayed once again ...:bang
Shortly after I got off the phone with you friday Dale, We discovered that my carrier had a hairline crack in it all the way through.... :kick:
So after a lot of dissapointing phone calls I bit the bullet and ordered a full steel spool. It will be here wednesday. And I plan on going to Stanford, Ky the 5th. I will either have to run 2.8 or open class because of the HS but oh well. And to beat all The same truck I beat at Edmonton in the open class will be there so Ill have another stab at him and several others...
Gosh i hope this week goes well...

Lynn

Back