My 6.4 Pics

PSD0389

Hey guys just figured Id post up some pics of my new truck, let me know what you think:Cheer:

P1010612.jpg

P1010614.jpg

P1010616.jpg

P1010619.jpg

Truck is looking great Matt!!

Any luck selling the old 7.3 yet?

thanks Caleb! I havent done much to it. lol just new side vent inserts, got rid of the 4x4 decals on the bed and a couple other small things, and got some spartan tunes now:evil

I havent sold the OBS yet, but its pretty much all back to stock now. Just have to take the turbo off still and swap transmissions in two weeks and I need to sell the bumper then the truck is ready to be sold!

looks good matt! you gonna keep the chrome or go all color like the obs

Thanks! Right now Im gonna stay all chrome, but eventually I may start to go monochrome with smoked lights like I did on the OBS, thats more of my taste but for now the chrome will stay

Truck is sharp! Love the reg cabs!

Thanks! I love having a regular cab again

Thats a Good lookin Rig!

Thank you!

Looks good. I just bought myself a 2010 harley edition so far it is awesome

Thanks! those harleys are badass lookin trucks, congrats on the new rig!

man you must have a rare truck!! here in tx or la, i have probably seen ONE regular cab six four 4x4!!

i don't see many truck like mine either (ext cab 6.4 4x4). if they are a 4x4, they are almost always crew cabs!

either way, great looking truck!

I love that truck..I got a chance to see it at Shied when the previous owner had it

Thanks, yeah the old owner is a good friend of mine so I was probably nearby it when you saw it at scheids. lol

looks good

thanks!

man you must have a rare truck!! here in tx or la, i have probably seen ONE regular cab six four 4x4!!

i don't see many truck like mine either (ext cab 6.4 4x4). if they are a 4x4, they are almost always crew cabs!

either way, great looking truck!

yeah it seems like everybody has a crew cab 6.4 and I wanted something different, just one more reason why I love this truck, and regular cabs are my favorite

Looks sick already, will be better with all the lights smoked!!

Thanks! The smoked lights may happen eventually since thats how it ended up on my OBS

Very sharp truck...by looking at your sig, you officially have the only two ford motors worth buying lol

Thank you! and yeah when I was lookin for a new truck I didnt want a 6.0, they are good motors if you spend 5 grand or so for EGR delete and studs and I did not want to do that. Actually thought about a 3rd gen cummins for a while til I got a deal on this truck.

I did plenty of work on that 7.3 performance wise and with three parts this 6.4 blows it out of the water

Last edited:
Back