My first pull in over 2 years!

JFlagg

Gun for Hire
After melting a piston in December of 2008 and subsequentially being unemployed for most of that time, it took me till last night to get my truck together again and actually pull. Overall I am happy... still got a list a mile long of odds and ends to finish too. Let me know what you think...

My 3rd place pull in 2.6:

And my 3rd place pull in 3.0:

I wasn't planning on pulling 3.0 since I am running an s465, but when they pay out 4 places and only three 3.0 trucks show up its kind of a no brainer, LOL. And luck had it I beat one that had problems getting his charger to stay lit :D

I cant watch them yet for some reason but good job anyway. It sure is a big relief when things go your way huh.

Yeah, I was happy how it ran... wasn't sure what to expect since it was a completely different set-up than when I had an HX40 and a VP, lol. The extra RPMs are real nice :D

I havn't seen it since Mokane with the VP and hx40, been wanting to see it pull since starting the build

I havn't seen it since Mokane with the VP and hx40, been wanting to see it pull since starting the build

Yeah, that was the last pull I did before the meltdown. Hopefully I can find some more brushpulls or a test'n'tune before some more serious pulls. I want to try 4thLO, but wasnt sure how it would work. I need to get a fan on it too... coolant temp was kinda high after that first pull LOL Might do another Tq on the headstuds also. And a pyro and boost guage... not that I watch them going down the track anyway...

Back