My New DD

I'm from Mississippi, NOT the backwoods of Jersey :poke:
:doh: Oooooh I'm sorry to insult your "southerness" :badidea:

Ok perhaps a set of bullhorns for the hood, some mudflaps for the rear wif the chrome womens on them, a gunrack hanging in the rear window and one of them thar "Dixie" air horns.........:Cheer:

:shake: Now that sounds pimp.:evil

Does that salvage title have a seal and raised ink? Man I just love the way a title feels when you run your fingers over it

Looks the same as any other I've seen John, just says salvage :bang

:doh: Oooooh I'm sorry to insult your "southerness" :badidea:

Ok perhaps a set of bullhorns for the hood, some mudflaps for the rear wif the chrome womens on them, a gunrack hanging in the rear window and one of them thar "Dixie" air horns.........:Cheer:

Better Jeffy, better..... LOL LOL LOL
:shake: Now that sounds pimp.:evil

LMAO hey I can get you them front fender mounted Dixie Flags........:cheer:

I have the name!!!

:D
LOLLOL I foresee some leopard skin seat covers and some fuzzy material for the dash.......:woohoo::woohoo: Wif some spinners :poke:

The name should be: JINGLE. Here's why..........

In addition to the above quoted............ ummm....... amenities......... I'll see if I can come up with some of the tassles, bells, and beads to HANG FROM THE CEILING that are common sights seen on that same year, make, and model over here in the Middle East. Common American G.I. slang for these vehicles are Jingle trucks, cars, buses, taxis'... etc.

I have no kidding actually seen this stuff in heavy equipment cabs like track-hoes, road-graders and front-end loaders.

I've got roughly 6-8 weeks left over here.... Shouldn't be that hard to find.

I'd actually pay top dollar to a truck driver over here for his "adornments" just to catch this car unguarded one day. Heck, for extra money, I'll see if I can get authentic Arabic Liscense Plates! (Hey, last time we spoke it was still unregistered... MHP or GPD will never know the difference!!!)

Hang this stuff from the ceiling, pop in a pirated CD of some snake-charmer music, put a manaqin in the back seat wearing the appropriate garb with a tribal turban on the head, plaster a bumper sticker on the trunk lid that reads "INFIDELS DRIVE UNWASHED, BLUE, DODGE DIESELS".....

I can just see the steam pouring out his ears like a busted radiator!!! :aiwebs_016: :bigsmile:

That's it!!!

JINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE :welcome: B.B.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

:evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

I can just see the steam coming from your ears when I "Decorate" a certain red Dodge too :poke: Spinnahs, puffy leopard print steering wheel cover, assorted christmas tree air fresheners....the list is endless :evil

Don't forget the beaded seat covers and Crown air freshener to compliment that fuzzy dash..................:Cheer:

I have not seen a set of curb feelers in a while..... huuummmm.... So the Benz will be @ TS? LOL

What?!

I can just see the steam coming from your ears when I "Decorate" a certain red Dodge too :poke: Spinnahs, puffy leopard print steering wheel cover, assorted christmas tree air fresheners....the list is endless :evil

Is that all you got for me? :stab:

Come on gang!! Jump on this band-wagon!!

Imagine this!!!

Jingle would look right nice rolling on some 20" GOLD, Wire-Spoked DUBS; fringe, tassles, & beads hanging from the ceiling and Saddam Husein's ghost sitting in the back seat smoking a Cuban... (You can be his driver... only you'd have to grow back your beard.) All while the ghetto blaster in the trunk is crankin' out the latest Arabic TOP 40 Hits!!!!!

Why I'll even find ya matching prayer rugs for you and Saddam so you two can have road-side prayer on the way to the next big diesel event!

I guarantee you that you will take first place in the "Show-n-Shine" competition, hands down!

That is of course you actually get to the big event by getting past the FBI interregation and full cavity search after being stoped by the state police for speeding and strange behavior...
:aiwebs_016: :bigsmile: :hehe:

I'm tellin' ya....... this has your name written all over it!!! It fits your profile perfectly!!! :evil

YOU'RE :welcome: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel a good case of ride pimpin fever coming on............spraybomb style :evil :evil

Is that all you got for me? :stab:

Come on gang!! Jump on this band-wagon!!

Imagine this!!!

Jingle would look right nice rolling on some 20" GOLD, Wire-Spoked DUBS; fringe, tassles, & beads hanging from the ceiling and Saddam Husein's ghost sitting in the back seat smoking a Cuban... (You can be his driver... only you'd have to grow back your beard.) All while the ghetto blaster in the trunk is crankin' out the latest Arabic TOP 40 Hits!!!!!

Why I'll even find ya matching prayer rugs for you and Saddam so you two can have road-side prayer on the way to the next big diesel event!

I guarantee you that you will take first place in the "Show-n-Shine" competition, hands down!

That is of course you actually get to the big event by getting past the FBI interregation and full cavity search after being stoped by the state police for speeding and strange behavior...
:aiwebs_016: :bigsmile: :hehe:

I'm tellin' ya....... this has your name written all over it!!! It fits your profile perfectly!!! :evil

YOU'RE :welcome: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! I can just see Billy rollin deep with a Turbin on his wig. LOLLOL

check out this little gem! LOL
100_3839.jpg

Back