My new lil truck...

Johnelliott52

Im new to this forum as well as my 1992 1ton dually. Current mods are muffler delete, intake, and fuel pump mods. Here in a week or so I be upgrading to htt's stage IV 60mm, Pods, and a 4in exhaust. My long term goal is 800ish ftlbs so we'll see how long it takes to reach my goal. Depending on how well i like the engine mods I have listed i might be going with a satin black paint scheme with gloss black wheels and accents. Let me know what you guys think

Thanks guys for all the tech support and I love looking at other peoples projects.

Here she is...

Attachments

• truck drive.jpg
    truck drive.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 41
  • truck front.jpg
    truck front.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 25
  • truck pass.jpg
    truck pass.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 44
Looks like a good solid truck. I think the black on black paint scheme will really look good. 800ft/lb is not hard to get. That is about 400 hp. I have always wanted a dually but I got to have my 4 dubya dee. Good luck man and keep us posted.

BTW welcome to the firs gen. world and the forum. There are a lot of good people here who love to help.

Just be sure you take it easy on the mods so you don't get "the sickness" HAHA!:rockwoot::poke:

Nope no blown rear end, 200k miles power windows, mirrors, and doors work, 5 speed shifts great. i think it was a pretty good deal.

So got a steal of a find today!!! 5" stack on the side of the interstate, not bad condition at all. I cleaned it up and looks like new. :rockwoot:

So got a steal of a find today!!! 5" stack on the side of the interstate, not bad condition at all. I cleaned it up and looks like new. :rockwoot:

Sweet! Nice lookin 1st gen. I would look into a different injector than the POD.

driver side cab.jpg

hood.jpg

truck.jpgNew update... looked at the paint and decided it needed either a pick up or a respray. So I buffed and waxed the entire truck... Looks AMAZING, night and day differance.

Nice, looks like a really solid truck. I hope you love yours as much as I do mine. My truck is getting a fresh paint this winter too. I was originally thinking black on black as well, but I haven't decided just quite yet.

nice truck....and it wont be hard to get 800tq....i have stock turbo with pods and i'm at 779

Wow!! That does look good. In the first pichers it looks like a brick red. now it looks like a true beauty. Talk about diamond in the rough! Almost the same exact color as mine...Except mine need a good washin. You got time to buff one more? :woohoo:

SDC10588.jpg
[/IMG]

Shouldnt take anywhere near 400hp.Ve's are good for 3-1 torque.

new goodies on the way..

Finally got a chance to order parts, I decided to start with a source automotive downpipe and some PODs. Im going to tweak the timing about a 1/4in while im in there installing the other stuff. I decided to wait to do anything else until I get these parts on and see how my clutch feels about it.:st:

Back