My new ride

Timebomb

Bootney Lee Fonsworth
Here are some pics of my 95 I picked up a few weeks ago. I still need to do some cleaning up, but these will do for now.

CarliseMoparShow2011044.jpg

CarliseMoparShow2011053.jpg

Unmolested 105k mile engine

CarliseMoparShow2011007.jpg

good deal coop, guess i can stop looking for one for you. that is one clean truck!! where did you find it at?

If you look at the DV holders they look to have had a socket on them. Unmodded sure. We all know you cant leave anything alone:lolly:

If you look at the DV holders they look to have had a socket on them. Unmodded sure. We all know you cant leave anything alone:lolly:

Believe it or not there has never been a wrench on anything but the rubber fuel return line, little 90deg water hose near T stat, and new batteries

Can I dare ask how much you paid for this clean rig?

It was a good deal to say the least for a 1 owner 105k mile truck. Found it on Craigslist in Boonsboro, MD about 15 min from my house.

Check this out....

A2.jpg

Also the day I got it home...

2.jpg

Wow! Nice find!

I like the "deletes", ghey wheels...gone, ghey running boards...gone.

Super nice truck!

never saw it running around, and i am in boonsboro quite often. so what mod is first? we all know you can leave it unmolested.. for long

Gonna mod the killer dowl pin so it wont come out and trash chit...lol

Here are some pics of my 95 I picked up a few weeks ago. I still need to do some cleaning up, but these will do for now.

CarliseMoparShow2011044.jpg

CarliseMoparShow2011053.jpg

Unmolested 105k mile engine

CarliseMoparShow2011007.jpg

Nice find man!! Super clean, cleanest engine bay ive ever seen!

Its cosmetically perfect, just like my '97 was/is...to bad things started falling off it since day one...

Best of luck with it man:).

I like the "deletes", ghey wheels...gone, ghey running boards...gone.

I agree, I fukken hate that type of running boards!

Back