My new to me 12 Mega

6.4 F-350

Well I picked this girl up in Sioux Falls SD last Thursday. She has most of the emissions stuff missing with H&S tuning. I have only pulled the gooseneck a little but I love how smooth the powerband is unlike my 6.4. I got just under 20 mpg on the trip home and I am very impressed so far.
null-25.jpg

null-27.jpg

null-26.jpg

null-24.jpg

I was wondering about the new avatar Don. Is this the one you were looking at a few weeks ago?

It's a good looking truck.

I was wondering about the new avatar Don. Is this the one you were looking at a few weeks ago?

It's a good looking truck.

No it's not the same one, that one was completely loaded out and a he$$ of a lot more cash. I didn't get leather seats and a sunroof but having found a truck that already has been tuned was worth it to me.

It has XD hoss wheels ( I think I never looked it up ) and 295/65/20 Nitto mud terrains, it will need rubber before winter.

No it's not the same one, that one was completely loaded out and a he$$ of a lot more cash. I didn't get leather seats and a sunroof but having found a truck that already has been tuned was worth it to me.

It has XD hoss wheels ( I think I never looked it up ) and 295/65/20 Nitto mud terrains, it will need rubber before winter.

This is the second '12 mega cab that I like minus the wheels. I think it's time for my Mega to go up for sale and buy a new one.

This is the second '12 mega cab that I like minus the wheels. I think it's time for my Mega to go up for sale and buy a new one.

Yeah I am not in love with them either but I tell u what, CSnyder said it once somewhere these 4th gens are some pretty sweet trucks. I hated having to sell the 3rd gen I had for a bit last winter but this truck blows it out of the water as far as comfort and design go.

Good looking truck! The lab laying underneath looks just like mine.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to notice the dog. He is half lab half shorthair, kind of a weird combo but he is a great dog.

None of this is helping my desire to get rid of my 3rd gen! Good looking truck!

They are actually XD Monster wheels. I'm not a fan of black myself, but your truck looks great as is I think!

I have honestly hated the way the '12 looked since a buddy bought one last year. This is the only one I have seen, that I like. :Cheer:

Yeah I am not in love with them either but I tell u what, CSnyder said it once somewhere these 4th gens are some pretty sweet trucks. I hated having to sell the 3rd gen I had for a bit last winter but this truck blows it out of the water as far as comfort and design go.

I love it Don! No truck Ive owned has compared in ride quality! Im shopping for another 4th gen right now for a shop truck.

I love it Don! No truck Ive owned has compared in ride quality! Im shopping for another 4th gen right now for a shop truck.

Thanks Chris I am loving it so far. I would like to find a better way to mount the MiniMax the whole suction cup dingaling thing ain't working for me.

Thanks Chris I am loving it so far. I would like to find a better way to mount the MiniMax the whole suction cup dingaling thing ain't working for me.

I have mine mounted above the rearview mirror and love that location.

Good looking truck man! I got a 12 mega new back in April and I love it. The only thing I still miss about my 07 is I didn't care if the 07 was dirty.

Don, very nice truck. Unlike Pinky, I'm glad you're out of the Ford game.

I have a single pod mount if you'd be interested.
You have a nice looking truck btw. I love my 4th gen as well. So much nicer than the older trucks.

Last edited:
Back