My NHRDA Edmonton May2 results

rush

NHRDA had their event in Edmonton. I ran in S/S and had 5 runs all between 11.41 and 11.76, MPH 119-123. some on motor some on a .54 jet. Made it to the finals and made a rookie mistake and had my foot slip off the brake (red light). The guy that won blew his tranny and ran a 16.0. 7 trucks in S/S, 5 ran 12.0 or faster. sure wish i could get my 60 ft.'s down. best was 1.74.

Big thanks to Randy and everyone at NHRDA.

Aaron ran an 11.1x with tranny issues.
Mikes truck ran a 10.3x with a popped injector.

We all had a great time Im sure my 16 second wining pass holds the record for the slowest run in the final round.

Seen you and kelly when I was coming back on the return lane seen Kelly's red light and your slow start wondered what was up there....was a good weekend for the first race of the year up here... some good numbers gonna be a good summer!!

So the good news is the tranny is fine and my slow start was caused by a soilenoid in the trans and my truck haveing a overboost code witch caused a wierd limp mode third gear start. So the tranny is fine truck is fixed and im racing on FRIDAY

So the good news is the tranny is fine and my slow start was caused by a soilenoid in the trans and my truck haveing a overboost code witch caused a wierd limp mode third gear start. So the tranny is fine truck is fixed and im racing on FRIDAY

Nice to hear that it was an inexpensive fix!!

Good deal....what times ya running Devon I never got to see ya run?

Back