My project for the day today

UNBROKEN

Ezekiel 25:17
Hornblasters Shocker 4 air horn kit.....yep..it's prett damn loud.
I welded up a c rossmember to mount everything but the compressor on....it's removable with just 2 bolts except for the compressor....which is tucked up above a crossmember to keep it out of harms way.
trhyj.jpg

sdfgh.jpg

765431.jpg

34rthj.jpg

123465.jpg

Some times I hate you!

Well sheeet Richard, I am going to put some kind of air horns on mine. But I think I need to be a little more conservative. I just don't need that kind of trouble. And I know I would use them and get in that kind of trouble.:bang

Install looks good to me. Now we need real action video/sound clip to see them in action.:hehe:

halo, just imagine danny's orange truck, blowing those horns, that is the same kit.

I just want to make one thing clear to the diesel world....... I had absolutley NOTHING TO DO with this project.:hehe:

just keeps the remote keys AWAY from danny. He kept saying he wished that he had his orange truck for his horns. IIRC he said while highly intoxicated that he had more fun with those than any other performance mod on his truck... LOL

Pssst. I..... umm....., noticed a little dirt under your truck.:hehe:

just keeps the remote keys AWAY from danny. He kept saying he wished that he had his orange truck for his horns. IIRC he said while highly intoxicated that he had more fun with those than any other performance mod on his truck... LOL

Well just the few times I was around the orange truck and Danny I can certainly believe that:hehe:.

And I know when that air horns were dueling Saturday at HRP that he was really missing that truck:bang.

Install looks very clean Richard.

Can I have the remote to play with at the next event? :)

Pssst. I..... umm....., noticed a little dirt under your truck.:hehe:

That's why I lower all my vehicles....nobody ever looks under there. LOL

Anna...mine isn't on a remote.....yet. :evil

Well, when you have it on a remote....... Remember your favorite crewgirl. Train horns make me smile!

I have my horns to the factory horns w/ a toggle switch to turn them off(never do). So you can use the remote when ever you want. The panic button sure is fun in a parking lot. In Miami the citation is $85.00 paid it only twice in three years. Once in my 2500 and once in my F350. They really are fun. Enjoy them. Oh and my boat has two sets as well.

I TOLD y'all it used to be my work truck. LOL
I wasn't lying. That pic was on the entrance road to the Chevron plant in Salt Lake city.

Back