My Truck Got a Face Lift

Bear Hunter

JAKD 07 Harley
Finally my front end looks the way I want it too.... I have some work still to do in the rear like smoke out my tails and painting my rear bumper.

Special Thanks for this round of MODs go to:

HELLA Performance Lighting
Recon Accessories
Marty and Kevin from Trucktoyzperformance
Hillbilly Hayes (Ash)
Dfuser.com

Well this is what it looks like now....finished the install this morning at 0300hrs

1. 05/06 Harley Davidson Headlights
2. Upgraded Heavy Duty Harness
3. Hella Black Magic Offroad Lights
4. Recon Accessories Smoked Cab light covers with orange bulbs
5. Recon Accessories LED Smoked Third Brake Light

15667.jpg

15673.jpg

15669.jpg

15668.jpg

15670.jpg

15671.jpg

15672.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great as always Kevin.
I get to finish my facelift tomorrow...the grill and shell I ordered a few weeks ago finally showed up.

Quit being nice to him, it looks terrible!!! But since im such a nice guy ill take that beauty...ah... i mean burden of your hands.

The truck didn't look good enough, huh?
So what'd all that set ya back? $300? LOL

Looks great :rockwoot: .....something so familiar about that front end though....can't quite put my finger on it though.. LOL LOL

Hmm....and no special thanks for DC..the man....the myth.....the legend???
I recall my phone blowing up a good portion of the afternoon and evening with it being none other than Bear Hunter on the other line

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

DCSpecial said:
Looks great :rockwoot: .....something so familiar about that front end though....can't quite put my finger on it though.. LOL LOL

Hmm....and no special thanks for DC..the man....the myth.....the legend???
I recall my phone blowing up a good portion of the afternoon and evening with it being none other than Bear Hunter on the other line

L LOL

Oh...yeah I forgot....Sorry dude long night :bang

Thanks for confusing the hell outa me. Just kidding bro....I appreciate the fact that you always make yourself available, thanks man :rockwoot:

Retorical...yep, I can see better with them extended. I have the main portion of the side mirrors set so there is a seamless transition from my rearview mirror to the sideview mirrors when viewing traffic behind me in the other lanes as they get closer. The lower portion of the mirrors are angled down so I can see tiny cars in my blindspot.

Yeah...you were confusing the hell out of me dood LOL LOL LOL
DC truck hotline......24/7 LOL LOL LOL

DCSpecial said:
Yeah...you were confusing the hell out of me dood LOL LOL LOL
DC truck hotline......24/7 LOL

Yeah...well if you didn't have your nose in your paintball gun all night you might have understood what I was saying LOL LOL (j/k)

id think youd need radar to be aware of cars around you when your that high!

Bear Hunter said:
Retorical...yep, I can see better with them extended. I have the main portion of the side mirrors set so there is a seamless transition from my rearview mirror to the sideview mirrors when viewing traffic behind me in the other lanes as they get closer. The lower portion of the mirrors are angled down so I can see tiny cars in my blindspot.

I know what you mean. I just about squished a taxi the other day.LOL

Well since Kevin didn't post this pic.....I'll have too.....I knew I thought his truck reminded me of something... LOL LOL LOL

15680.jpg

:rockwoot:

The whole hood/lights/bumper thing is freakin me out... is this one of those, call to find out what your wearing today things.....?

DC, BearHunter, is it the crossover kit that brings your steering stabilizers up towards the middle of the axle like that?

Robts said:
I love that truck. Who did the bumper?

Thats DCSpecial's Rig on the left and mine on the right. DCSpecial built that bumper for me. He's the man! :rockwoot:

Bear Hunter said:
DCSpecial built that bumper for me. He's the man! :rockwoot:

Don't tell him that, his ego barely fit's on the internet as it is LOL

sredish said:
The whole hood/lights/bumper thing is freakin me out... is this one of those, call to find out what your wearing today things.....?

DC, BearHunter, is it the crossover kit that brings your steering stabilizers up towards the middle of the axle like that?

sredish... DC is running the Dynatrac kit up front which brings his dual stabs up top. Mine is a custom mount built to run the King up front

Back