my truck tuggin a duce with three pallets of sod!

cumminsontheroc

friday night at jesse blacks sallon in orlando! grudge match tug a war! one of the trucks weighed in a 28000#! he won! i just went for the fun of it and told them to hook me to anyone there! my trucks funny lookin on my 39"mickeys! ended up blowing the tire off the rim bouncing off th ground pullin the duce with three pallets of sod! was a hell of a good time. a p joke crumble under the stress liteally! and a cummins powered ford came out on top with some 20 to planitary axles and weighing 28000#! and ken slung the rods out the side of his "MEGA CRAP"! absolute carnage all night!

Last edited:
Hmm...

Come to Florida... big gay truck land!

:cheer::hehe:

Hmm...

Come to Florida... big gay truck land!

:cheer::hehe:
I smell jealousy...
Man, I wish I could make it to this kind of event...lol...I need to go next time they have one at 75 Chrome Shop.

friday night at jesse blacks sallon in orlando! grudge match tug a war! one of the trucks weighed in a 28000#! he won! i just went for the fun of it and told them to hook me to anyone there! my trucks funny lookin on my 39"mickeys! ended up blowing the tire off the rim bouncing off th ground pullin the duce with three pallets of sod! was a hell of a good time. a p joke crumble under the stress liteally! and a cummins powered ford came out on top with some 20 to planitary axles and weighing 28000#! and ken slung the rods out the side of his "MEGA CRAP"! absolute carnage all night!

Dang good footage man...Looks like the Duece had a time with the truck.

I don't know about this truck-to-truck pullin' stuff. It just don't get me off like like a wide open cummins at 4K dragin' a sled down a track at 23 mph...:(

I smell jealousy...
Man, I wish I could make it to this kind of event...lol...I need to go next time they have one at 75 Chrome Shop.

yeah and it smells like c&%$! i dont like purpose built trucks either! but i can guarantee my truck would rip NATES little **** ass truck in half! tug a war isnt my thing but it was what was happening friday night! sat i put my v treads back on and went mud racein! really sucks that we have so much going on down here in gay land....man i wish i lived in indiana!

short bed chrome shops in oct this year! 9000#s 44 boggers only! ill be there too!

Last edited:
What are the specs on the truck? 2.5's or 5 tons? motor work? drop box?

Sorry for all the questions, I used to live in Fl. and I love big trucks

Back