my truck tuggin a duce with three pallets of sod!

What are the specs on the truck? 2.5's or 5 tons? motor work? drop box?

Sorry for all the questions, I used to live in Fl. and I love big trucks

my trucks 5 tons now. had 2.5s and 53s for a year but they cost to much to keep throwing parts at everytime i would take it out. also traded the 205 for a 2.5 case behind the stock 241. 1410 joints between the cases and 1810s after that. 370s, 191s, hx52 home made adapter, 4000 gsk 0 plate, afc %*&% with, 12mm studs, ect ect...!

mudfest051.jpg

l_f261c02463931b896aea2a0ce2a9ceb4.jpg

101_3418.jpg

wheelie.jpg

monsterjam038.jpg

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i18.photobucket.com/flash/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http://vid18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/racergurl06/Buda 41208/05e61ed5.pbr&hostname=stream18.photobucket.com"></embed>

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/racergurl06/Buda 41208/?action=view&current=05e61ed5.pbr

here is a video of some "mini" truck tug offs, mine is the red one. my ole 2wd just isnt the best tugger.

it was ALOT of fun though.

linki no work!

your truck is freakin' sick, but that's about the most retarded thing I've ever seen... love watching douches blow their junk up though!

I'm not one to judge.

But what exactly would have happened if those two trucks chained together had come apart?

There were people all around them, including directly in front of that blue ford.

Wondering the same thing.... Looks scary

if the strap was to break all the most of these big trucks are pulling in dubble low and all have axle gears in the 6.-- range and 4 or 6 to 1 transfer cases.they may only go 2mph at this ratio...people should be able to get out of the way in time

Hmm...

Come to Florida... big gay truck land!

:cheer::hehe:

your truck is freakin' sick, but that's about the most retarded thing I've ever seen... love watching douches blow their junk up though!
I think this answers both of the above.
yeah and it smells like c&%$! i dont like purpose built trucks either! but i can guarantee my truck would rip NATES little **** ass truck in half! tug a war isnt my thing but it was what was happening friday night! sat i put my v treads back on and went mud racein! really sucks that we have so much going on down here in gay land....man i wish i lived in indiana!

I am so glad this is America and we can live free! Build what you want and do what you want with it. No reason to bash someone else's imagination or what they do for fun. And who is this Obama guy? If he gets in there, then watch what you can and can't do for fun!

That Mega Cab was literally a ticking time bomb. You could hear that thing knocking that whole video.

lol! what did you do to him? i didnt think he was ever gonna stop! lol! cool video though.

he is a buddy of mine, he is on this site. it was all in good fun. he was ready to stop towards the end, but i starrted again so he took off.

the video does not show me going about 30mph in reverse, that = :badidea: and a little bit scary too.

all thats on Trucks gone wild 6 If you guys like that id suggest buying the videos theres all kinds of cool retarded stuff and most of the diesels have nothing compared to some of the gassers in the video it shows the mega for about 15 seconds running at like 1200rpms just hammering then he cranks it to 3500 and it comes apart im sure the powdered metal rods loved it. Ive been to jesse blacks and its pretty crazy as well as lakeland and down there they like big mud trucks like we like pulling trucks up here

Back