NADM 2.6 rules phone poll results

There was nothing to drop to when I quit, I went virtually stock, to Mod because of an H3 35 set up, back to SS, then back to 2.8, bushed. If Id have know the thing was going to run 7 years with out a tear down, I would have kept it, and been schooling these clowns in 2.6!!!!:lolly:
:lolly:

There was nothing to drop to when I quit, I went virtually stock, to Mod because of an H3 35 set up, back to SS, then back to 2.8, bushed. If Id have know the thing was going to run 7 years with out a tear down, I would have kept it, and been schooling these clowns in workstock!!!!:lolly:

fixed it for ya Gene! LOL

Carry on guys, I've stirred enough **** here for a while. Have a good holiday you bunch of $@$%&%*(+__!!! LOL

So the drive line couldn't handle the 2.8 trucks. What is going to be any different now in 2.6 class? Why didn't the 2.8 guys push for a UNIFIED set of rules and a class that works for them?

1200>900HP

And and unified set of rules.. why so the kid with a 2.8 charger on the street will lose and ***** that these are trailer queens also.. unless you have cut tires.. it should be street, thats what everyone thinks thats *****ing about rules... It doesnt matter these rules this year are the best we have had in forever... 3-4 states all running the same rules.. nothing better.. if your street trucks lose in 2.6 2.8 or 3.0 im sorry pick a new hobby.

My new hobby is going to be GARDEN TILLER RACING,:rockwoot: all the *****ing is going to run some guys off so anyone want to buy a 1000-1200hp 2.6 truck?

Streety trucks need to be thinking Work Stock, NOT 2.6. That is the new paradigm.

My new hobby is going to be GARDEN TILLER RACING,:rockwoot: all the *****ing is going to run some guys off so anyone want to buy a 1000-1200hp 2.6 truck?

Oh yeah? My garden tiller has a ported canooter valve setup and NAWS, and I'm coming to MO to kick your ass. You better hurry up and write some rules to keep the Pro Mod tillers out...:hehe:

Oh yeah? My garden tiller has a ported canooter valve setup and NAWS, and I'm coming to MO to kick your ass. You better hurry up and write some rules to keep the Pro Mod tillers out...:hehe:

Your tiller won't work out here in the MO dirt so bring it!

FYI, I got an all ball bearing briggs and stratton! It cost lots of coin, but the rules said stock appearing!

FYI, I got an all ball bearing briggs and stratton! It cost lots of coin, but the rules said stock appearing!

As long as the tiller has current license and inspection I don't see a problem with it.

On a side note: I guess "hand throttles" will final be legal since it's factory equipment.

As long as the tiller has current license and inspection I don't see a problem with it.

On a side note: I guess "hand throttles" will final be legal since it's factory equipment.

I just hope they don't require a bunch of safety stuff!

Dont laugh, there is Ohio guys who want a full blown Mod puller with a 2.6 charger, I **** you not.

Better leave street in the name.

I think that statement can apply to a lot of places even outside of Ohio!!!!LOL

Back