NADM Announces Advisory Boards to discuss 2010

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
NADM is forming two separate Boards for the Association.

NADM's Competition Advisory Board and the Sponsor's Advisory Board.

8 competitors from sled pulling and 8 from drag racing will discuss future rules and events in regard to what the competitors will want and need to further show progress for diesel motorsports.

1 board member for each sponsor will be accepted and the meeting will be held before SEMA very similar to last year but with a more roundtable discussion on diesel motorsports. Many sponsors have had great suggestions on what direction would be good for their business and overall commerce.

Some of you have already been asked and NADM soon will release the list of Board Members to the public.

The overall concept is to make Diesel Motorsports grow where every one will benefit.

NADM

I hope NADM picks a competitor form each brand in each sled pulling and drag racing

House I would hope that the people for this board would be competitors that can look past not only there own truck but there brand also.

House, I'll make sure its not 100% any direction, but after you separate the brands, where does it stop? A rep for P-pump vs Vp-44 vs common rail? Auto rep vs stick rep?
The bottom line, is we are all Diesel motor sport competitors, and I think if someone accepts the task, they will take it very seriously, and not abuse it.

We'll see how the meeting goes, but very soon after, before Thanksgiving is the goal.,minor, minor changes, typos that pullers found who actually read the rules, safety updates, etc.

I really don't see major changes, for pulling, the complaints were almost nill this year.

We'll see how the meeting goes, but very soon after, before Thanksgiving is the goal.,minor, minor changes, typos that pullers found who actually read the rules, safety updates, etc.

I really don't see major changes, for pulling, the complaints were almost nill this year.

:rockwoot:

Just for the record, there is NO WAY "Captain Brush Puller" is being on my Sled Puller advisory board.

Maybe he could serve drinks, if he promises to be quiet.

How about a "Sleddy needs to wear pink polos board" LOL

I think this is a good step from NADM.

Ron let me know when a good time to call you is. I have some idea's for promotion around the country at the different events.

So who is on the Board? Can people from outside the Board attend the meeting at SEMA to hear what is discussed?

Back