NADM at RPMFest-May 30,31.

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I started a new thread because things are changing, and I wanted to draw attention.
The RPMfest made some schedule changes, and are running 5 classes of gas trucks and tractors, Friday night, May 29th.

Details are being hammered out as we speak, so keep checking in.

NADM will be adding a WS and 2.6 (non-points) on Saturday. We will be pulling with some other classes, not sure what yet.

We will keep the original date of Sunday at noon May 31st for the points pull, all 5 classes, no change there.
The original thread was here:
First Large NADM Sled Pull RPM Fest May 31st! - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

And
ATTENTION:: Get your safety gear up to date, cross bolts, blankets, exhaust up, etc.
National Association of Diesel Motorsports Click on BIG RED BOX left of the page.

Read the rules for the class you want to pull in, make sure your truck complies before you get in the tech line.

for once i wish i was 2.6 to pull 2xs in a long weekend.....

Mike, take the Tasty Kakes out of your ears, Saturday and Sunday.

Sat & Sun :rockwoot: It will take me at least 2 hooks to get it rightLOL. Of course Ill need to find a hotel room first.

Come to think of it, how many 2.6s do you think will show on Saturday?

Sorry, no :cheer:Diesel Groupies:cheer: allowed!!! :kick: I couldn't resist!!!lol

Richard we could use a hooker, you up for it?:thankyou2:

You could do it like we did back in the days when Gene pulled and make it Run What You Brung.

As far as Ricardo as the hooker I would think he is better off as the line up guy.

If something needs to be done I'll step in where I can....it's what us groupies do. LOL

Diesel class rules:

8000 pounds.
26" hitch.

The good old days. Longggg gone.

Line up guy? Whos got time to teach him how to count?

Back