NADM Crowns our first Champions

DavidTD

DPM
Congratulations to Jeff Garmon of Garmon's Diesel Performance and Brian Buchanan of Buck's Communication for becoming the first ever Champions for NADM Drag Racing.

Jeff Garmon is the Champion of Unlimited Street with his Silverline Exhaust sponsored Dodge 2500 2wd. Jeff has not always been the quickest, but as they say, you got to go rounds to win. Jeff has always been one of the more consistent racers in this sport, and it's good to see him win a well earned Championship.

Brian Buchanan will claim two Championships with his Buck's Communications Dodge 2500 4x4. Brian won both Quick Diesel and the ET Bracket series championships. Brian has competed in both classes winning or placing in each class at each event, with only once exception, ET in Atlanta. That is tough to do considering the competitiveness in these classes.

NADM congratulates these two racers for a job well done.

Congrats to "The " Jeff and Brian both......you guys worked your butts off! :woohoo:

congratulations guys :clap: I chased QD & ET classes all year and got no where... it's takes some doin'

Congrats from the sponsors guys (and myself)! It takes a lot of patience and hard work to make that happen:rockwoot:

I just had two national magazines already ask for the results from this weekend!

RK

Well from my viewing. The 2 trucks that impressed me the most were Brian Buchanan and your truck Triton. Man those things screamed! Congrats to all that participated. I enjoyed all of them.

A big Congrats to Jeff of Garmon's Diesel Performance and Brian Buchanan of Buck's Communication for their respective Championships.

A bit of a side note: As many probably know and has been said of Jeff. He's an excellent ambassador of Diesel Motor Sports. I truly appreciate the knowledge his has passed along to his fellow racers, without which the sport would be less competitive than it is today.

Brian being a relative new comer to the 12 valve side has done a very good job with his truck in no small part to the advice given by Jeff. Jeff doesn't give you the whole story but likes to give you just enough to see what you can do with it... We spent many a long night learning and relearning the art of timing a 12 valve engine.

This is what it's all about in my opinion. Helping the new guys with a bit of information to help clear the hurdlers as to not see them get discouraged and walk away from the sport.

Congrats again boys!

congratulations guys :clap: I chased QD & ET classes all year and got no where... it's takes some doin'

Ty, You've gained a great following. You've done a wonderful job with your truck, Championship or not. You are what the sport is about! It's been a great time racing with you.

BIG CONGRATS TO JEFF GARMON AND BRIAN B. / BUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved watching and racing with you guys!!!!!

Thank you to David Dunbar / NADM for a wonder year!!!

And Regardless of TS says, IT WAS NOT NADM'S FAULT AT COMMERCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's stick together People!!!! For the Sport!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you to David Dunbar / NADM for a wonder year
and don't forget all the crews hard work !!!!!!!

Thank you to David Dunbar / NADM for a wonder year
and don't forget all the crews hard work !!!!!!!

LOL

Dang dude....You just copied and pasted my two lines and added your third!!!!!

I just think that funny!!! I guess I should be flattered!!! LOL

Back