NADM new math?

Proud? You could say so, they're one of his SPONSORS. Conflict of interest, what's that? :hehe:

Uh, no, NADM does NOT sponsor racers or pullers.

But you are right, one of your sponsors could be taken as a conflict of interest, I'll mention it to Chuck. Thanks for bringing that up!!:hehe:

............. Hillarity ensues........

ummm yeah, Ron himself posted:
Oh I forgot to mention Wade's sponsors . . .
Industrial Injection
PPE
Mickey Thompson
K&N
Dieselmotorsports.us
Lucas oil
Virginia speed
NGM Diesel
XS power
Flo-Pro Exhaust
Stroud Saftey
REV
Nitrous express
My wife and son
Cory--my pit crew
My lord Jesus Christ for saftey and the ability to turn persistance into results!

Gene, you may want to tell Wade not to thank DieselMotorsports.us when he thanks his list of sponsors. Otherwise, that is exactly what people will think.

Killer argument , Gene LOL

Thanks for the laughs guys LOL LOL LOL

Soooo, perhaps the BIGGER question. How much did he get paid from these " Lord and Jesus Christ" characters? Wade was not running ANY of the Lords products! Im CALLING YOU OUT Wade! You mentioned the Lord and CLEARLY are running NONE of either the Lords nor Jesus Christ's injectors or fuel delivery products? What about the water methonal kit " Jesus Juice"? SHAME on you Wade!
...point is all he did was say " thanks to"...

Last edited:
Soooo, perhaps the BIGGER question. How much did he get paid from these " Lord and Jesus Christ" characters? Wade was not running ANY of the Lords products! Im CALLING YOU OUT Wade! You mentioned the Lord and CLEARLY are running NONE of either the Lords nor Jesus Christ's injectors or fuel delivery products? What about the water methonal kit " Jesus Juice"? SHAME on you Wade!

:hehe: :hehe:

Now that is funny!!!

Chris

The only way to make it go away is to totally ignore....stop posting or responding to anything wade does or say. Period! Mosa should erase everything he has ever said or anything anybody else has ever said about him. Swing the bib bib ban hammer and delete his ass.

Gene has nadm or whatever you call yourselves ever given Wade money to show up at an event? Offer fuel money or promise his a certain amount if he shows up?

Killer argument , Gene LOL

L

Soooo, perhaps the BIGGER question. How much did he get paid from these " Lord and Jesus Christ" characters? Wade was not running ANY of the Lords products! e!

Tim, thanking us, under his sponsor list, I would rank right up there with his spelling.

However, being listed with the Lord, is kind of humbling.

Tim, thanking us, under his sponsor list, I would rank right up there with his spelling.
So it is a bad thing?

However, being listed with the Lord, is kind of humbling.
But it is a good thing?

Now you are just confusing me..... And you know I'm working late..... Quit playing with my emotions Gene. It has been a long day. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...... That is why my replies are short and my spelling sucks.

i heard that he gets a grand everytime he shows up to a NADM event 2tone even if he only does half a$$ed 60 foot burnouts LMAO ...

Back