NADM Ohio Drag Series

Time is coming up quick. May 12th is the 1st of the series races. Gates will open at 5pm, and the races should start about 6:30. It will be 15.00 to get in the gate and as long as you are a NADM member thats all it will cost you to race. If you are not a member you will be able to join at the track.

Sounds great Chuck! A lot of drag racing in OH . . . any charge for parking?

15.00 to get in the gate for a non racer too?
(truck not done yet)

15.00 to get in the gate for a non racer too?
(truck not done yet)

I think it is 15.00 race or watch. That is set by the track. NADM has nothing to do with it. There will be other racing, show and shine, and some other things going on during the race nights.

I will check. It HAD been $10 to get in for spectator and $15 to participate on weds nights. On Sunday for test n tune it was $15 weather you were spectator or participant.

Crap, I forgot about the May 12th race...I'll be spectating for sure on that one.

I'm gonna try and speed the 1/2 ton fabrication up for June 5th, but I don't know yet...

Can't wait to start hitting some races!
Chris

Yea its time. Hope your not going for the same title as last year:poke:
Not looking good. Fired tonight and it spit 2 quarts of oil into the exhaust manifold in 90 seconds of runtime. Something's a little off. ;)

< 24 hours...

Did some private testing tonight- I keep having breather issues and pushing oil from the crank case. It looks as if I'll uphold my 2009 NADM record as I don't want to oil down the track. :(

Its very wet and raining... whats the word? I'd be down for a M&G if nothing else...

Lavon

:bangRace has been called. We are going to make next wed. the 19th the rain day.

Brandon that will give you another week to figure out the problem:poke:

Figured out the problem. Ordered parts Monday evening after confirming they would ship Tuesday. Due to a funeral, parts shipped Friday. There's definitely more important things than racing trucks in this world and my prayers are with the shipper.

Back