NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

I have that very question into the owner, no reply yet, I'll keep trying.

Sledpuller said:
I bet if I go a day early, Toms truck would be competing..:ft: :st:

What's the deal? Does Amsoil want to sponsor my truck? Cause if not I will take your bet................:hehe:

-Tom

There is nothing on that truck that I can't put together in a day, and hook it!!!!:welcome:

strokin_early99 said:
Gene,

Those of us driving a little way want to know if we can get into the pits on Friday night with the RV's and camp out. That way we can start the process of putting on safety pieces/parts and stripping the extra weight off.
In answer to this question. Gene I don't know if you have ever been out here to Fomoso but you can Google Map it and see the race track. ( Go to Calif, BLAH!, then zoom in on Bakersfield just north of Los Angeles, follow the 99 north to Fomoso Rd and go right. The race track is between the 99 Freeway and Hwy 65 on the south side of Fomoso Rd. Click on the Satalite view and you can see it.) THe point here is that when you turn off the road to go to the gate there is a big area for over flow parking. You could probably fit a hundred RVs in this area. So even if they don't open the gate early or let folks in on Friday night, there is enough parking just out side the gate to accomodate pretty much everyone. The track is in the middle of farmland with nothing much else around it so I would suggest getting there while it is still light out so you don't wander around aimlessly though. :hehe:

Hey I noticed that tickets are $10 for spectators and $35 for participant. Does this include sled pulling and drag racing or just one of these? What if we only want to do a couple passes on the drag strip to see what our truck will do, and not sled pull?????

DieselLady said:
Hey I noticed that tickets are $10 for spectators and $35 for participant. Does this include sled pulling and drag racing or just one of these? What if we only want to do a couple passes on the drag strip to see what our truck will do, and not sled pull?????

Then your a sissy la-la!!!:hehe:

-Tom

The $35 dollars covers one event not all three events, Dyno is separate

woodsrat said:
The $35 dollars covers one event not all three events, The dyno is separate as well.

I'm confused . . . What is the third event if not the Dyno Competition? Drag Racing, Sled Pulling, Dyno Competition and ????? Also, what if we want to drag race in two classes? Say ET Brackets and Quick Diesel? Is that allowed?

Let me see if I can clear some of this up.

The drag racing and sled pulls are $35 to enter each class. The dyno which will be Maddog Motorsports will be $75 paid directly to them.

We are sorry for the confusion. We will contact DW on Monday to make sure they have the correct information.

We'll see everyone there...

woodsrat said:
Let me see if I can clear some of this up.

The drag racing and sled pulls are $35 to enter each class. The dyno which will be Maddog Motorsports will be $75 paid directly to them.

We are sorry for the confusion. We will contact DW on Monday to make sure they have the correct information.

We'll see everyone there...

That clears it up, thanks! Well almost, what about entering two drag racing classes like ET Brackets and Quick Diesel? Is it allowed? Would we have to pay $35 twice? Thanks again! Is it February yet??? :shake:

So let me get this strait. Drag racing and sled pulling are $35 each? I have an email from DW saying they are both included in the $35 fee. "As far as the participant fee goes, it includes everything EXCEPT the dyno."

Back