NADM's Aug. 9th race

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Who's going to the August 9 NADM Test/Tune Drag Race
Rockingham Dragway, NC

This is the biggest race in diesel history

If you all come to the BLACKOUT you will see the biggest DIESEL drag race in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tree:

i will hopefully get the harness installed in the truck tommorrow and get the nos set up to spool the charger.i will be there with a few other local trucks and i think there will be a very good showing from the ncdtr chapter 18 guys as well.it does suck that this race is being had on the same day as a nhrda race,but i dont think any racers that are showng up to the nadm even would have made the trip north and south for the nhrda events.our nc nhrda event got rained out and the backup date was so close to ts that many just coudlnt swing doing another event so soon.i am willing to bet that more peolpe show up for this race than the last two dhra races there combined...any takers...

We are talking about the Rockingham race - correct?

Should be fun - we do have a good amount of racers coming - biggest?

:pop:

We do have some nice give-aways along with the real cash payouts!

We want everyone to race whatever is closest - it all builds diesel motorsports interest!

RK

Who's going to the August 9 NADM Test/Tune Drag Race
Rockingham Dragway, NC

This is the biggest race in diesel history

Hey Fletcher, Do you expect NADM and those of us in the south who run NADM to lay down for NHRDA? This issue has been discussed on another thread and the explanation was pretty clear as to why the race was going to happen.

What's your theory on why NADM is putting on the race? Isn't it good enough that Dunbar asked anyone schedule to run the NHRDA event in FL to keep their plans? Ask the Stucky Team if you don't believe me.

Do I need to give a geography lesson as to the proximity of Rockingham, NC to the NHRDA race in FL?

With $4.00+ diesel and traveling on my own dime, I'll simply say thanks to NADM for helping put on a race in NC.:clap:

Here's to the "Biggest Diesel Event in North Carolina for the month of August held during a Saturday nite T&T" WHA WHOOOOO!!! Smells like the end of NHRDA fo sho! YOU GOING DOWN SUCKA!:hehe:

rockingham2-1.jpg

Hey Fletcher, Do you expect NADM and those of us in the south who run NADM to lay down for NHRDA? This issue has been discussed on another thread and the explanation was pretty clear as to why the race was going to happen.

What's your theory on why NADM is putting on the race? Isn't it good enough that Dunbar asked anyone schedule to run the NHRDA event in FL to keep their plans? Ask the Stucky Team if you don't believe me.

Do I need to give a geography lesson as to the proximity of Rockingham, NC to the NHRDA race in FL?

With $4.00+ diesel and traveling on my own dime, I'll simply say thanks to NADM for helping put on a race in NC.:clap:

Here's to the "Biggest Diesel Event in North Carolina for the month of August held during a Saturday nite T&T" WHA WHOOOOO!!! Smells like the end of NHRDA fo sho! YOU GOING DOWN SUCKA!:hehe:

I don't get it...

Pat, Which part to you need explained? The part about Fletcher's post that's being sarcastic or something in my post? I'll be happy to help you out in either case.

Mike.

Fletcher:

Sorry to see that the NADM Drag Race at Rockingham Dragway, Rockingham, N.C. has upset you. When David Dunbar and his crew at NADM were trying to set this up a few months ago, he had asked many of us in our area here in eastern N.C. how many of us had attended or planned to attend the NHRDA Drag Race in Florida. I personally told him I didn't think hardly any had been at that event nor would they probably be attending this year with the fuel/economy the way it is. I personally want to thank David and his Crew @ NADM for setting this up and bringing an event close to our area. Both my Son (banshee) and myself plan on attending this event as well as a good portion of the eastern N.C. diesel crew including; Mike D., bones, triton, bbuchanan, McMopar, marine4life, UnrulyNFS, masonic_dodge, powerstroke113, cadash, zuki_dan, Buck Spruill just to name a few.

With that being said, I also have supported the NHRDA going to their event that Buck and Jess set up @ OBX. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate there, but IMHO, their Staff did a great job there on Friday night.
The only sanctioning body for diesel drag racing you will NOT see me support EVER again is DHRA! IMHO, the U.S. is big enough for us to have more than one sanctioning body to set-up diesel drag racing and I see it as no "slight or jab" at NHRDA by NADM by them setting this race up at Rockingham on August 9th.

Just my $.02......................................

---------
John_P

fellas lets all play nice i am sure the NADM and the NHRDA dont want us stirring the pot on thier behalf..

Hey guys,

Knowing Bill, and knowing his posting style, I think he was having some fun with his comment. I don't think Bill intended for his statement to be against NADM and it's not how I read it.

Just my two cents...

One week away and counting... should be a laid back fun time for everyone.

Hey guys,

Knowing Bill, and knowing his posting style, I think he was having some fun with his comment. I don't think Bill intended for his statement to be against NADM and it's not how I read it.

Just my two cents...

One week away and counting... should be a laid back fun time for everyone.

Well if that's the case, then I think he should have not said a thing. There are still quite a few people who don't know his posting style. And frankly, the sooner everyone starts playing NICE with each other, the sooner this sport becomes successful and main stream. Otherwise you can kiss it all goodbye in 2 years. You saw what happened to NOPI right?

who's nopi, ohh that's that little kid on the andy griffith show.

Back