NAIL-IT'S spy photos!!!

BradJ

Cougar Hunter
Here are some teaser pics from nail-its winter build. It is a 03' chevy crew cab long bed for anyone might not know. Here is a video from spring of last year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw6D4X9D5LI

Here are the upgrades. I think everyone will be suprised with the upgrades and not many people knew the true build.
dodge%20cummins%20engine.jpg

Fuel lines
059.jpg

Turbos
058.jpg

New "pump"
6660_7092.jpg

Is he keeping the IFS or switching to SFA? Looks like he is stepping it way up.

"03' chevy crew cab long bed"

That doesen't look like a duramax :hehe:

BBD

This is kinda hard to believe. I would have never thought Barry would turn his back on the D-max.

Ok Guys, even though i think Brad is the best mechanic around. I'm sure going to miss him.

I am Duramax through and through. If i ever have to go in for an xray, i'm sure my heart is shaped like a bow tie.

Barry, You got some splainin' to do?

It was just alot cheaper and the biggest thing alot less time to go this route. Next time you see it at the track come over and take a look, I think it will be shocking.

OK, I'm running a little slow right now. May be the medication.........

Is Barry going to a Cummins for '09? Mighty hard to believe.

Jokes on me, right?

Scott

nice what size snails and pump?!

The large is a 114mm billet wheel and the small one is a 91mm. Both are custom turbos. The pump is a nice piece of work for a p-pump and thats all I am allowed to say.:nos:

That's AWESOME! I can't wait to see it, I might have to make a road trip sometime soon to Dickson.

The large is a 114mm billet wheel and the small one is a 91mm. Both are custom turbos. The pump is a nice piece of work for a p-pump and thats all I am allowed to say.:nos:

Damn guess it ain't gonna b seeing much if any street use just gonna b a dedicated puller should be rowdy...what class/series it gonna b pullin in?

Hey barry if you were planning on running KOTTPA Super Street with the twins setup, right now we only have one event that is picking up the Super Street class. Which is Russle Springs, Ky, Monday June 8th.

Damn, as I shake my head in disbelief.

What no longer needed DMAX parts you gonna be sellin' off?

Ok ya'll, I think Brad has just finally figured out a way to get me back. for the last 2 1/2 years i've made sure that Brad has always had a chevy sticker or a chevy bow tie somewhere on his F350 or somewhere on his shop. Its been tough. I've even had stickers custom made, like the 3 FT wide red chevy bow tie that somehow got stuck on the tail gate of his F350 while he was in Clarksville. I guess he drove all around Clarksville and Dickson before he found it. I think he's still grumpy about that. lf he ever finds the other 2 stickers, he'll really be grumpy. Nothing against you Cummins guys, but i can assure ya'll IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN !!!

Back