Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Project AA (Alcoholics Anomalous)

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • DeRanged,

Votes: 41 50.0%

• Total voters

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Well All worthwhile projects need a name, and since the Comp D ranger drag truck is being built for all of us, I think its only fair that you guys get to help name it. Please keep this thread on a positive note, if you want to poke fun, thats cool, just do it in the other thread "Folks we have been called out" in the drag racing forum. We have come up with a few of our own, and I am going to start a poll. If you have any others feel free to chime in.

After a week or so, we'll revisit this thread, and see what we have. If something comes up thats new, and we like it, and use it, the author scores themselves a ride in the ranger at an event.:rockwoot:

Thanks again

Tim

I wanted to vote for one of your choices, so I did, but none really jumped out at me. Maybe ...

Li'l Wonder
Jackrabbit
Why Not
Li'l Britches

I thought of that but he said to make fun of it in anothe thread! :hehe:

partsguy662 said:
"Snow white's bastard child"

perhaps?

Dude, you can't paint that on the side of a ranger...there isn't enough room! :hehe:

dmaxpower said:
slick bannana
ground pounder
to low for a fat ho jk

When its done, and its black as night, and has 32" slicks on the rear those won't make much sense.

Dalpilot said:
When its done, and its black as night, and has 32" slicks on the rear those won't make much sense.

i didnt know you were going to all that , sorry

Back