Narrowing rear axle

You have to have a race car chassis or driveline shop near you, they would be what you're looking for

I know there are a few...but they seem to be afraid of the internet. LOL

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Crane High Clearance here in Denver does anything and everything you could think of to any axle you want. I'd use them. There super nice to deal with, the people who do the work are the people you talk to. Call and ask for Josh.

This is what I would do.

I know there are a few...but they seem to be afraid of the internet. LOL

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If I was unfamiliar with the area, I would start at local racetracks. Most have websites. I'd go there and check the advertisements on the site. Might require a phone call or two, but I bet you find someone close.

FWIW. I know a guy in Pa.

RPM Offroad in Bristol, TN will be doing my axle, but we are going wider to match the width of the front end of the truck and set it up for desert racing. They will be removing the old tubes then welding longer tubes in place and we will be using dual spline Branik Performance 300M axle shafts. We will then have stronger tubes and axles and it should be ready to hold up to nearly anything!!!

They can narrow an axle too... I'm not sure how close you are but they do quality chassis work and build custom suspension all the time. Their main chassis fab guy is an old school drag racer with a lot of chassis set-up experience for drag race and off road applications.

Back