Nashville Superspeedway Friday Night!

wideopen

Slum Lord
A few of us are thinking about going Friday night! Lets go wipe the floor with some gasser trash!
:nos:

July 17
FRIDAY NIGHT DELK PERFORMANCE ADRENALINE DRAGS
5:00 PM Gates Open; 6:30 PM Practice Begins; 8:00 PM Practice Ends; 8:00 PM Show & Shine Ends; 8:15 PM Drivers Meeting; 8:35 PM Racing Begins; *Dates and Times are subject to change.

DirectionsMap.gif

FROM THE NORTH (Kentucky)
Take I-65 south towards Nashville. Then take I-24 East, approximately 2 miles to I-40 east towards Knoxville. You will be on I-40 east approximately 30 miles to exit # 235, which is St Rt. 840 west, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit # 65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.

FROM THE SOUTH (Alabama)
Take I-65 North to Exit # 59A which is St. Rt. 840 East. Go approximately 34 miles to Exit # 65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn right at the top of the exit.

FROM THE EAST (Knoxville)
Take I-40 West to exit #238, which is U.S. 231 South, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to St. Rt. 452 and turn right. Go approximately 3 miles and the Nashville Superspeedway will be on your right.

FROM THE WEST (Memphis)
Take I-40 east to Nashville. Staying on I-40 east, go approximately 30 miles from downtown Nashville to exit #235, which is St. Rt. 840 west, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.

FROM I-24 EAST (St. Louis)
Take I-24 East towards Nashville to I-40 East towards Knoxville. You will be on I-40 East approximately 36 miles to exit #235, which is St. Rt. 840 West, towards Murfreesboro. Go 10 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn left at the top of the exit.

FROM I-24 WEST (Chattanooga):
Take I-24 West towards Nashville to exit #74B, which is St. Rt. 840 East towards Lebanon. Go 13 miles to exit #65, Nashville Superspeedway. Turn right at the top of the exit.

Its 1/8th but its a pretty good time. $15 to race $5 to watch.
This is helping to build interest in finishing the track(the real one)
its a good time come on out..
Its heads up with a tree and times.

i got nothing better to do. im sure me and a couple buddies will head out there. is there usually a good diesel turnout?

This is my first chance to get to go...from my understanding, the turn out is pretty good.

What time does it start? I gotta pick something up in Bowling Green first and I hope to get back in time.

What do you need in Bowling Green Travis? I'll be there all day Friday? Is it something I can pick up for you?

Possibly. I gotta pickup my cornhole boards. I should get a call about them tonight.

alright. well be there then. what time is everybody gonna show up? around 6?

does anyone have anything that they could bring that would drop my torsion bars, like an electric impact or sumthin. i would like to race but the truck wont hook up for nothin in 2 wheel drive.

What time does it start?

I think gates open at 5. practice starts at 6:30.
Im gonna try and be there by 6 at the latest.

Im bringing a floor jack and impact along with a 21&22 mm socket and whatever Phil uses???

Back