Nashville Superspeedway Friday Night!

The other truck had driver error.:bang

That BB Chevy gasser was the only gas comp. the diesels had.

Had a great time. Good to see everyone again.

The gasser has a 383 stroker in it.I hung with him till the 60ft mark and then he slowly pulled away. Id say my little 7.3 did pretty good thou.

And yes at Nashville you do need a helmet. Its not an NHRA track so its there rules(prolly for ins reasons)

do they do it every friday night? what kind of classes do they have? we may have to ride up there one friday night.

Well did every one have one last friday. I didn't see anything posted about it; guess it'd been a wasted trip for me then.
I don't think you have to have one for the hill though. we used to go there on tuesday in our 1/2 tons for the street races. Thought that was fast then...........

no only nashville requires helmets. we didnt have any helmets last week but luckily my room mate was on his way and stopped at a friends house and grabbed 3 streetbike helmets.

The gasser has a 383 stroker in it.I hung with him till the 60ft mark and then he slowly pulled away. Id say my little 7.3 did pretty good thou.

And yes at Nashville you do need a helmet. Its not an NHRA track so its there rules(prolly for ins reasons)

Thought it was a BB, oh well, his last run was like a 8.4 or 8.5 and I can't remerber his MPH.

Back