Nasty ride at the US Nationals today!

hummin cummins

One of the worst crashes I've witnessed, and he walked away. The car got loose about the eighth and crossed the center line, just missing the car next to him. Got it back into his lane and hit the wall, he did several flips and rolls. It was a nasty ride at 250mph!

IMG_9384_zps11a04c46.jpg
[/URL]

The announcer made a great point today. He said that the cars aren't built to set records or win a race, there built to protect the drivers in the event of a crash. I never thought of it in that way.

That's Tim Tindle. Great guy I've gotten to spend some time around the last couple of years when he was renting an Outlaw Pro Mod from Frankie Taylor. Glad to see he walked away from that...it looks bigtime ugly.

I missed it.. I was at the tent, but Jeff saw it...

Nasty!

It was weird looking over and seeing Jeff and you standing a few feet away. I was like wait a minute, there aren't any diesels here. :hehe: It was good to see Jeff again and nice to meet you David.

It surprises me how many people don't have a second thought of putting a 1500hp vehicle on the street, without even a simple roll bar.

Mark.

It was weird looking over and seeing Jeff and you standing a few feet away. I was like wait a minute, there aren't any diesels here. :hehe: It was good to see Jeff again and nice to meet you David.

Yes Sir!! Very cool to meet you finally!
We'll be in Charlotte as well.. Slide down and watch with us!

Back