National Association of Diesel Motorsports

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Who's all going down to the National Association of Diesel Motorsports (NADM) feb. 23 race in bakersfield, CA ?????

What a great opportunity to take a break from this pacific NW whether, yehawwwwwwww......................

Dunbar, will you be in attendance ???????????????????????????????

i will be there with all of Browns Diesel. going to be a great event. does anyone know whos dyno will be there? Dunbar or Maddogs.

Are you coming down Bill? Hoss' party is the same weekend so I'm still up in the air :pop:

BIGRPOWR said:
ill be there to get whipped by adam!!!
ha ha ha hey mike have you done any more runs at Fontana? i cant wait for the Bako event, got lots of crown royal ready to go

crewgirl said:
anyone wanna donate the airfare to CompD's fav crewgirl?

you might be a little busy over the next few months

THEKIDFAN said:
Are you coming down Bill? Hoss' party is the same weekend so I'm still up in the air :pop:

A lot of the guys are going to be up here :rockwoot: I hope you decide to come up :poke:

crewgirl said:
anyone wanna donate the airfare to CompD's fav crewgirl?

If only you had a little bit more experience lining trucks up....:bang :hehe:

Sleddie , she a hard worker and learns quick. When Anna was 19 she started crewing for me on my competition eliminator team. I had a lot of people that wanted to go to the track with me. Most were more interested in everything but actually working on the race car.

A comp car is a lot of work, changing converters, gears, and tune every time the air changed sometimes between rounds. Most were left setting on the trailer step in a daze by the end of the first day. What most impressed me about her is her ability to focus on the details that are deadly important on a 7.40 @ 174 mph dragster.

Most people that know me might say that I go in 14 directions at once, and at the races, it’s amplified by the fact that I have to wear several hats, all at the same time. During that period of time , we would show up at the races, and being on the budget we were , I would have to go around to several of the Pro’s that were friends of mine, and acquire crew tickets, valve springs and information about the track. This was a critical aspect, in that these items were both expensive and vital to the effort. I also worked my sponsor relations duty’s, or in other words begged for the money needed to chase points. Well most guys didn’t understand, so once I took off on the golf cart, they were unaware of the work that needed to be accomplished.

With “CrewGirl”, Anna it was different, I would come back to the awning out, the dragster out and on the pro jacks, with battery charger up going. Anna would fill out a pre signed tech card, and usually wave a tech guy to the trailer and accomplish that task. Anna would really shine on the line, strapping me in to the car, and the other difficulty’s that can be a NHRA national event starting line.

She knows her way around under the valve cover on a 10,000 RPM comp motor, and was one of the few I allowed to check springs with out supervision.

So Sleddie, she can and if you want to give her a whirl at it, Ill toss a airline ticket at it. It’s the least I can do after the years of hard work she has done for me .

I think he was just poking alittle fun greg, from what I heard she done pretty good in texas. It was more the drivers didnt know how to count.:hehe:

Yea, Greg, if you would have come to at least one Diesel event, you'd be a part of the inside jokes!!!
And you still owe me a drink.

Wow, this should be good. Can't wait to see some of the big dogs here. I've just moved to Bakerstucky, but let me know if I can help anyone out with anything!

inline6power said:
ha ha ha hey mike have you done any more runs at Fontana? i cant wait for the Bako event, got lots of crown royal ready to go

no adam that track sucks. im making a few small changes, in an attempt to get the front end to hook up. hopefully it wont have any traction issues!!!

Back