Nation's most powerful PowerStroke going to Texas!

EMcBride

Hoosier Stormtrooper
It's confirmed-Double Overtime and driver Ben Miller will be on site at John's Trim Shop of Baytown, TX Friday October 12th for meet and greet where fans can get autographs.
Double Overtime has placed 1st twice, 2nd twice and third once in the last 5 pulls during the DieselPower! Additives Sled Pulling series. The truck has put distance on other strong names such as Smokinya'; the Scheid Truck; and Off Constantly.
The mechanically pumped 7.3L powered Ford Modified Diesel will exhibition in sled pulling both Saturday and Sunday. Texas diesel fans will finally get to see the 1300 hp monster in person!

Is he only allowed to run it at half throttle because it is so powerful?

Sweet, I've been wanting to check that thing out for "ideas". :D

Great Danny, he'll show up Saturday with no engine, but the Fordota will go 6.80's. LOL

I have talked to him on the phone a couple of times years ago & nice guy!His tow rig at the time had the same twins I had done.At the time he had over$100K in the motor!Powerstroke diehard I guess, when you could make 2500 with a all out DT466 big inch motor!:doh:

Would anyone be willing to get me his autograph since its quite a distance from PA to TX.

Sorry I would've gotten one for you but I never knew of or heard of this truck until today and let me tell you, UNBELIEVABLE!! Most amazing thing I've ever seen, I can only imagine what it would do if he raced it. It was like a tornado spiraling out of the smoke stack. He beat Off Constantly today. (the truck off constantly) Go Ford! I never knew it was possible to get a 7.3l up to that many hp. Anyone know what it dyno's at?

Exactly!!! That truck was a beast. They said he was making 1800hp though. Not sure if thats correct but it doesnt really matter because it FREIGHT TRAINED down the track.

Jonnylaw03 said:
It was like a tornado spiraling out of the smoke stack. He beat Off Constantly today. Go Ford! I never knew it was possible to get a 7.3l up QUOTE]

That is the funniest thing I read all day!! (Even before I edited it!!) That truck does run pretty good though. I am glad to see a real 7.3 out there runnin with the big boyz.

He beat off constantly! LOL that's the best unintentional humor I've read in a while!

CumminAtYa said:
He beat off constantly! LOL that's the best unintentional humor I've read in a while!

I think that was the idea when he named the truck...

:D

When push comes to shove, there is no replacement for displacement.

You can make more power with a bigger motor than a smaller one if money is not an object.

That truck is insane! I used my magazine influence to get some photos of the truck I probably shouldn't be allowed to get :bow:

That truck is just awesome. They set up shop right infront of the CompD stage, I had a chance to talk to them and they are some of the nices guys I've ever met.

According to Ben; the first engine dynoed 1534 hp, they haven't dynoed the current engine and it puts out much more hp. A guess is anywhere between 1800 and 2000.

Back