Need a favor

Powerstroke Racer

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Does anyone have a spare Glock 30 or 29 and a pocket knife with clip that I can borrow for Friday and Saturday?

Sounds like he carries, and doesnt like to feel naked while traveling on a plane..

Giving David a gun to play with...it would either end up with pink parts or he would shoot himself and sue you.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: He never asked for bullets.

As long as he doesn't kick my dog.

(NSFW)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc"]You Kicked My Dog - YouTube[/ame]

Probably to late and you might not care.. But, you can take your gun on as checked luggage. You need to tell them what it is and have the gun and bullets in 2 separate locked boxs.. A friend of mine wanted to take his one time.. FWW

Are you planning on shooting then shanking for style points or you're just that bad a shot?

If you would said something sooner I could have brought my G22 or 27 along. Oh wait I forgot I had a boating accident with those.

If you are checking a bag, stuff your knife in there, i believe you can carry on a knife now as well..

a Mexican asking for a knife and gun. Wow, what is this world coming to....

LMAO

Does anyone have a spare Glock 30 or 29 and a pocket knife with clip that I can borrow for Friday and Saturday?

According to my concealed carry class you cant leagally carry a gun at any organized event like a race track. Especially one with alcohol. I have a feeling you allready knew this but if not we need to have a sit down lol

Back