Need a few pointers for dpf delete

12valve

Diesel Boy
What is the easiest/less expensive way to do an egr/dpf delete?
Im new to the 6.7 so details are great!

Truck is in limp mode, trying to fix that and looking for mileage. power not so much!

Recomendation is appreciated.

You can go the EFI Live route? Or a Smarty Jr. Works well and Cheap also.

Sims will let you delete the dpf without needing a tuner and you may be able to just unplug the egr and be fine. It's hit or miss getting a cel. Next would be getting a smarty/Mads tuner that allows dpf/egr delete. They will run around $800. Then is h&s xrt pro race. It's similar to the smarty, hand held, you'll have to retune each time you want to change the power level. These will run $1000-$1500. And the most expensive is h&s mini max/black max. These will run $1000-$2000. These allow change on the fly power levels, choice of 4 gauges. The h&s tuners also support custom tunes.

Sent From My HTC ONE MAX

MADS does not produce any delete capable products since March 2013.

There are plenty of egr delete kits available. You could also try unplugging it for a while. Just don't unplug it and plug it in and keep doing that. Leave it unplugged. As far as tuning a basic efi live tune would be the most reasonable.

Thanks everyone, i looked into the links provided

Whats the word on SIMS? if i go that route, do i leave the dpf and EGR on there or remove it? What delete kit do you suggest? (only hardware)

if i had to go with programming, an Autocal efi live sounds like the cheapest option. or am i missing anything?

Back