Need a new transmission, help please.

FloridaStroker

Searching for a SCT!!!
Well I got an e-mail from the wife yesterday, I'm in Afghanistan for the second time, stating I need a new transmission. I really can't complain about the stock one it held up from 140,000 miles of mild to medium abuse and kept going. Alittle back story on the truck, couple of years ago it dyno about 360 hp and 730 tq, runs 35 Nittos with a 6 in lift. So I need something a little beefer then stock but not a full race transmission. So guys let me know what y'all think.

Well me and the wife have decide on NADP. Couple of reasons, they're the closest ones to where we live, they have been answering all the questions very clear to me and my wife and my wife wants me to take her and the kid to Edmonton anyways so they can go shopping. They get what they want and I get what I want.

selling a suncoast trans comp trans billet input and ats 5 star converter if your intressted its got 17000 on it

If you need a cheap replacement for now, I have had mine sitting on the shop floor, with converter for almost 3 and a half years now.
It was pulled for an NADP transmission and SC converter.
Nothing wrong with it...as my new NADP transmission had the same flare...turned out to be that I needed a TCM reflash from Ford...problem fixed.
But Yeah...NADP transmissions are awesome!!!

I was in the same boat as you. I decided to stay with Ford product and added a GoGo shift solenoid. No reason to spend thousands on after market with a stock truck.

Back