Need a quote

WhiteCTD

I tried to call Garmon today about a quote on some work done for my trans but didn't get a answer. I talked to David (superdave4x4) and he said he is very hard to get ahold of. If anyone knows approximately how much it would cost to get a new governor pressure solenoid and possibly a transducer put into a auto trans on a 2003 dodge I would really appreciate it. I am going to try and call him back later on today, but I am just checking here to see what I can find out. Thanks

Jeff

I tried to call Garmon today about a quote on some work done for my trans but didn't get a answer. I talked to David (superdave4x4) and he said he is very hard to get ahold of. If anyone knows approximately how much it would cost to get a new governor pressure solenoid and possibly a transducer put into a auto trans on a 2003 dodge I would really appreciate it. I am going to try and call him back later on today, but I am just checking here to see what I can find out. Thanks

Jeff

PM me your number and I'll have him call you ASAP!!!

I'll be down there in the morning pulling my engine...I'll make SURE he calls you!!

David

He'll be callin ya soon....I'll double check for ya in the morning as well

D

Back