need a somebody to tune my 12v

tex 67

Is there anybody out there that would want to help me out? Need somebody to tune my truck and somebody that knows about nx. :bang

I know right sorry I live in florence ky. And am willin to drive to where ever for help.

Maybe I have alot of $ in it want it done right. So guess we will have to see. I guess u have a good guy to work on it or u do the work yourself?

12v tune

pm me phone number and i can give you contact number in alexandria ky or bracken co

12v tune

have two guys that can take care of your truck real good on 12+24v trucks

I bet u would sounds tempting gonna try couple guys close first and see what happins. If falls through might have to pack my bags.

I bet u would sounds tempting gonna try couple guys close first and see what happins. If falls through might have to pack my bags.

there is ABSOLUTELY no reason for you to have to leave the state of Kentucky to get your truck tuned. that's the most rediculous thing i've ever heard. Call the guys bud300ft gave you, they know there stuff up around that way.

Ya he is a cool guy. I just got off phone with him little bit ago gonna meet up with them guys asap. Thanks

You don't need any tuning done on that beast. I'm not trying to get beat anytime soon.:poke:

Ya he is a cool guy. I just got off phone with him little bit ago gonna meet up with them guys asap. Thanks

did he refer you to cousin billy or a guy by the name of bull by any chance??

good deal...they are the best of the best....no reason at all to think there arent guys in kentucky that can tune the chit out of any truck on the road or pullin track. we have some of the top running trucks coming from the bluegrass state for a reason

Cuz Billy is GREAT! Honery old coot who can make you laugh so mucy your sides ache! LOL

Bull... Well he's just Bull :hehe: but they def know how to make a Cummins run right! :D

Yup CB and or Bull will take good care of ya, both top notch people to deal with in this area.

Back