Need help asap

smoke_4_me

Ive got a drag comp box for a 2001 dodge and the map sensor connection has been cut off. All i have is three wires going into the box for the map sensor. There is a green, a white, and a brown. I need someone who runs this box to look at theres and tell me how it hooks up to the map sensor. I have plugs that i can piggyback i just need to know the order of the wires. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

All i need is a good picture of all the wires at the map sensor, or somebody to explain it clearly.

367-MAP2002.jpg

Judging by the colors...I guess this isn't much help?

367-MAP2002.jpg

Judging by the colors...I guess this isn't much help?

Sure it is. The map sensor itself has no harness. In your picture you can see the clip on the plug that snaps in to the map harness so you can orient (sp?) it from there. The red wire on the map plug goes to the red wire on the comp, the green wire goes to the tan wire in the middle plug, and the black wire goes to the black wire on the left plug.

Sure it is. The map sensor itself has no harness. In your picture you can see the clip on the plug that snaps in to the map harness so you can orient (sp?) it from there. The red wire on the map plug goes to the red wire on the comp, the green wire goes to the tan wire in the middle plug, and the black wire goes to the black wire on the left plug.

The OP mentioned having a green, white, and brown, and it sounded like they were all going to one plug, so I wasn't sure.

Back